Return of Vitamin MTB @ Allaire 1/10/09

danceoff.jpg

If there's a chance of someone leading a beginner ride on Sunday around 11 AM, I would be down for that...let me know :D

my interpretive dance troupe, exuviae catharsis, will be in attendance. we would too like to partake in the competitive physical expression.

If there's a chance of someone leading a beginner ride on Sunday around 11 AM, I would be down for that...let me know :D

good possibility I'll be there on Sunday as well. Will most likely be there with my girlfriend, whom is a beginner. You're more than welcome to roll with us if you want. we live a minute from Allaire so any time is usually fine.

-Eric

BBQ and dance off? That works for me! Someone bring a grill so we don't have to go to the other side of the park :) I'll bring sugary snacks and you all bring real food - ya know, that meat stuff that goes on the grill that I want no part of.

BBQ and dance off? That works for me! Someone bring a grill so we don't have to go to the other side of the park :) I'll bring sugary snacks and you all bring real food - ya know, that meat stuff that goes on the grill that I want no part of.

ouzo too?........:)

Im gonna try the earlier ride.

if I cant hang with the intermediate group and y'all drop me...so be it I'll ride solo.

Sorry sons...

No dance off, I thought for some reason this was on Sunday. I will be there on Sunday with my boombox if anyone wants to get served:D

-Jim.

Back
Top Bottom