Return of Vitamin MTB @ Allaire 1/10/09

dualfisted

oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally out. I'm gonna be boarding @ Okemo. That's the cool part, but I love me some Allaire group rides. U kids have fun, you'll be in my thoughts. At least I won't miss the dance off!!!!

N

NMBPmike

MIs da ride

Dam, just getting over the flu, i sure could use the beginner pace ride, 'oh well next time". have fun at the pants off dance off with vreeland, if he whips out the gear grease run!
mf

trener1

Maybe we should just all call in sick tomorrow and do the ride.
The forecast for tomorrow looks perfect.

wonderturtle

actually Saturday morning might not be such a terrible time (particularly the earlier ride).

Weather.com forecasts all SNOW and has it starting after 4AM on Sat. at the earliest (30% chance at 4 am and 7 am). only after 10am does the chance for precip. increase to 70%.

so PERHAPS at 9am we might only be experiencing some light snow with no/minimal accumation.

with 3-6 inches forecase for Sat. I would have to assume that Sunday morning wouldnt work at all.

riding in the snow (with little accumulation) would be fun. riding through 3-6 inches of snow....not so much.

I say watch the weather forecast closely and if the storm isnt set to really set in until mid/late Sat AM....go for it!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driv.../USNJ0152?begHour=21&begDay=9&from=hrly_graph

trailrider

If the ride runs, I'm in for the later group. Maybe the first group can be rescheduled to 6am and then the second group can get a ride in before any serious weather concerns! :)

Wobbegong

Im with Sean on this one. Some snow would be great. As long as it isnt hitting hard in the morning.

Mare

I kind of hope it snows...it would make it a fun ride! So needless to say, snow won't cancel it.

Mare

The weather looks ok, so I highly doubt this ride will be cancelled tomorrow. Once I sign off today, I will not check back on or post anything unless the ride is cancelled (would do so around 7:00- 7:30 tomorrow morning). Hopefully all will go well and see ya'll at Allaire!

trener1

I'll be in the car at 7:30... I sure hope I don't drive all the way out there to find at that it was canceled :scared:

Mare

I'll be in the car at 7:30... I sure hope I don't drive all the way out there to find at that it was canceled :scared:

Ok. Then I will post closer to 7, only delayed if I cannot get an internet connection, which is not unheard of :) The ground is frozen now, so unless the conditions are awful, I need to ride anyway, so I'll be there!

Top Bottom