OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

like actually thinking the jets might win a game
Exactly this.
@CommissionerOfAbsentee and I had an exchange and I pointed to this as your Achilles heel.
Ya heel.

Exactly this.
@CommissionerOfAbsentee and I had an exchange and I pointed to this as your Achilles heel.
Ya heel.

just wait for the next two weeks - i'm all in again!
going to drop ertz - who may have the easiest schedule on record. who has wentz?

Don’t be doing no stupid shit now, I’ll throw good players back on your roster

now there in lies the problem - overthinking the overthink. like actually thinking the jets might win a game that means nothing to their opponent but could get them into the playoffs - so i go all-in, and get hosed. (2017)

or maybe believing that the nut case in cleveland could overcome the history of the franchise
or drafting the #2 rb and have him end up on IR after being hurt for a couple weeks and not telling anyone.
or the #1 TE who only can catch a ball during junk time

did get 8 great weeks out of the patriots defense tho!

seriously,

View attachment 111874
Omg you do over think everything

and ill fitted leg warmers
giphy.gif

what is the over/under on ejections at the cleveland/pittsburg game today?

1575220841094.png

Gulliver should be careful in the land of the Brobdingnag. Although he will be riding pine this week.

This was awesome!!!!

Stick a fork in @Magic!
The PDogs are on the ropes!
Sailors gave it a go to get the bye - but come up short (i think the PF totals are up-to-date)
Looks like the Dongs are knocked out of the 6th spot with a JShort win

Dogs still have a chance as they march out Kyle Rudolf to outscore Bisi Johnson by 9ish in the dome @Sea
Can they send 6er packing? Flipping the playoffs so Nipples gets a rematch with Sailors?

Current Situ (i think):
bye: Utah & Pearl

1st round
Bandicoots @ Sailors
2Short @ Nipples

What are the golden turd rules this year? Total points next 3 weeks?

Let's go!

Back
Top Bottom