OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
giphy.gif
@Pearl I told you I was in....you not speak gif????

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im off of work today so I wont be able to recap until wednesday my dudes, but wow what a interesting week

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

While I was gone from not working and dealing with ear infections, yall really let this place turn to shit eh? @UtahJoe never confirmed his bet and I didn't want to steal his money like that, robocop.gif is too inconclusive. Lets hope that next years 1 and 2 seeds follow suit with the same betting.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.48.12 AM.png
@Norm Hippo Nipples vs @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnson. The spread right now is 20.5, but no way that seems to be accurate. I don't see the nips being that much of a underdog this go around.

The surging @jmanic Dogs are 10.6 point DOGS to the top seed @UtahJoe Silly Nanies, looking to make it back to back guac cup appearances. We see @jmanic playing it safe with Winston on the bench as well, incase Mahomies can't grip the balls tight enough. If the Nanies are rolling out the Wentz Wagon again, I would be shocked.

WHAT THE LOSERS LOOK LIKE?

Best of the Rest Weeks 15-16 Triple Threat Match
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.56.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.56.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.56.15 AM.png
I really feel for @Magic here, he put up 144 points and wasn't in the playoffs, if only he made it, he would be riding high into the playoffs with a big confidence boost....
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 10.00.59 AM.png

NO NO, WHAT DO THE REALLLLL LOSERS LOOK LIKE
Undoubtably just as interesting as the playoffs, The Golden Turd Triple Threat Match looks like this:
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.54.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.54.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.54.47 AM.png
Can Guac jump out to a early lead and cement himself away from being the biggest loser?

oh and a gif since i didn't post one in this reply
o2SIk6n.gif

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh man Marvin Jones is out for the year, which is why I was -10 projected. I picked up some waiver wire trash guy to help.

Top Bottom