OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@stb222 Sutton wanted to thank you for dropping him off a team that is going to the Toilet Bowl to a team going to the Guac Cup
giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

Looking grim out there folks....

1) @Patrick is -33.7 with the always dangerous Tyler Lockett, but @Pearl has Russell Wilson throwing to him, which kind of negates any advantage on that front. Night night!

2) @Magic is -28.8 thanks to a goose egg from Sammy Watkins, but maybe Kirk Cousins can come to the rescue? @Carson has DK Metcalf left to roll out, so unless he gets busted smokin some reefer with Josh Gordon, Magic's playoffs hopes are gone.

3) This one is strange, @jmanic is -8.7 with Kyle Rudolph left roll out. But @elzoller must know the Vikings game plan, because he is starting Bisi Johnson, owned in 0.5% of leagues. With Thielen out, is this enough to spoil the Pocket Dogs late playoff push? I THINK with the way the rest of the matchups are, if the Dogs win, they are in and knock out 26er and Kevy.

4) And in other news, @Chris26er starst an injured JuJu against @jShort in a win and in game, basically giving up his chance at the dance to @jShort. What could have been an epic MNF Miracle Showdown, suddenly becomes a whisper in the wind.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@UtahJoe
giphy.gif

Since we both have byes this week, and will be enjoying a nice relaxing week of rosterbating, how about we spice things up? We make a week 14 bet, $20 for the highest score out of our two lineups.

or are you chicken?
giphy.gif

PLAYOFFS ROUND ONE
Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 10.11.31 AM.png
Whoa nelly, finally I can screenshot something that fits into post.

These projected totals are crazy, going to be interesting week of playoff football for yall.

AND WHAT EVERYONE IS HERE FOR
ROUND ONE OF THE GOLDEN TURD!

Incase you forgot, The bracket is below. The first round is a round robin setup, You win against your opponent in the bracket, you are SAFE from the Golden Turd Triple Threat Match. REMEMBER. THE OPPONENT YOU ARE FACING ON ESPN IS NOT WHO YOU ARE FACING. I CANT FIX THIS, OR MAYBE I HAVENT TRIED HARD ENOUGH. THIS SCREENSHOT BELOW IS ALL THAT MATTERS. ACTUALLY, I JUST TRIED AND I CAN. SO IGNORE EVERYTHING IN BOLD.

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 10.18.59 AM.png

The 3 losers will then battle over weeks 15 and 16 to see who is the SHITTIEST team of them all. The lowest combined score will have their title changed to whatever @Norm decides.

The winners will then enter the Best of the rest bracket, but we will cover that at another time. Remember, even if you are out of the big dance, you still have something to play for:

Draft Selection Order
1. Best of The Rest Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16
2. Best of The Rest Bracket - 2nd Overall
3. Best of The Rest Bracket - 3rd Overall
4. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16
5. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - 2nd Overall
6. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Biggest Loser (Lowest points)
7. Highest losing playoff score of week 14
8. Highest losing playoff score of week 15
9. Lowest losing playoff score of week 14
10. Lowest losing playoff score of week 15
11. Guacamole Cup Runner Up
12. Guacamole Cup Winner

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 10.09.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 10.09.36 AM.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom