OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

Second to last week in the season and shit is still undecided my dudes

The Silly Nanies really STB this past weekend, giving @jShort an hope of glimmer about reaching the big dance. @UtahJoe is -43.2 with jello brain Brandin Cooks left to roll, against Cooper Kupp. Yawn. If the Nanies break 60 points it would be a miracle.

@stb222's Long Ducks also STB, and are -17.8 with Greg the Leg left to roll. Sadly for Kevy, the Nips and @Normy have Gurley left to roll out. So yeah, thats not happening.

Some more realistic ones to watch:

The slumping @jmanic Pocket Dogs are only -5.5 with Ingram and Justin Tucker left to roll out, this one should be done in the first half. Both at 5-6, this is a playoff game essentially.

AND FOR THE BIG ONE EVERYONE WILL BE WATCHING TONIGHT

#1 @oobaa47 OOSer's Dead Sailors are -37.1 with front runner for league MVP Lamar Jackson and Mark Andrews left to roll out against ya boy @Pearl's Ravens D. Will be very interesting, as Lamar could put up 37 by himself. Gameflow will be essential. BETTER GET YOUR POPCORN READY BOIS

whew, ya its been a rough week....I knew losing Mack, Howard, Kelce, Eckler, and Hill in the same week was going to sting...but then to top it off, the NE game was a washout and set football offense back 50 years.....The Jags go down by 30 points to kill my defense....But hey, nothing like kicking a 50yard FG when your down 42-17 in the 4th QTR...that right there is coaching.

On the bright side...@stb222 is going to lose, and good chance the dead sailors as well...so this vomit job will be meaning less.

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

Second to last week in the season and shit is still undecided my dudes

The Silly Nanies really STB this past weekend, giving @jShort an hope of glimmer about reaching the big dance. @UtahJoe is -43.2 with jello brain Brandin Cooks left to roll, against Cooper Kupp. Yawn. If the Nanies break 60 points it would be a miracle.

@stb222's Long Ducks also STB, and are -17.8 with Greg the Leg left to roll. Sadly for Kevy, the Nips and @Normy have Gurley left to roll out. So yeah, thats not happening.

Some more realistic ones to watch:

The slumping @jmanic Pocket Dogs are only -5.5 with Ingram and Justin Tucker left to roll out, this one should be done in the first half. Both at 5-6, this is a playoff game essentially.

AND FOR THE BIG ONE EVERYONE WILL BE WATCHING TONIGHT

#1 @oobaa47 OOSer's Dead Sailors are -37.1 with front runner for league MVP Lamar Jackson and Mark Andrews left to roll out against ya boy @Pearl's Ravens D. Will be very interesting, as Lamar could put up 37 by himself. Gameflow will be essential. BETTER GET YOUR POPCORN READY BOIS
Not likely that I can pull it off. I'll probably need 2 tds from Andrews. And I'm not optimistic with LJ on the road against the Rams. Isn't their defense top notch?

And it looks like the TPF crown will come down to the last week. Our total points for are almost identical, so the points difference in this game will be the margin for the TPF crown for next week as I believe the next closest teams are over a hundred points away.

Hell, at this rate I might not even make the playoffs....... Good luck to all!

Well here we are going into week #13.

9 are still alive - and only 1 has locked their playoff spot. go figure.
(zeke, nipples, & sailors probably clinched a playoff spot because of PF, but that makes a less dramatic title)

There is a possibility of having 7 teams with 7 wins.....

Couple of interesting games.

#1 rated game
Bandicoots/Short - elimination game for Jeremy. Clinch game for 6er - Jeremy has solid PF, so the win probably puts him in, 6er, not so much.

Nannies/Dongs - Clinching game for Kev, but could be on the outside with a loss. His PF are at the back of the 7 win pack

Nipples/Sailors - the winner goes to 8 wins, and is in! Loser goes into the 7 win tie break fiasco (there will be one, because of this game!)
It looks like both are in - so this one might be for the bye.

Zeke/sauce - Pearl leads in the 7-game-fray, but could clinch a bye with a win, and strong point showing.

Spoiler Games -
Guac/PDogs - the Dogs need this game to get to 7,
Magic/Carson - Magic needs this game to get to 7.

- both teams are in the back of the PF race with the Dongs. Depending on the JShort express, the playoff teams might already be set.

already planning next years draft
Guac
Carson
Sauce

Last edited:
Well here we are going into week #13.

9 are still alive - and only 1 has locked their playoff spot. go figure.
(zeke, nipples, & sailors probably clinched a playoff spot because of PF, but that makes a less dramatic title)

Couple of interesting games.

#1 rated game
Bandicoots/Short - elimination game for Jeremy. Clinch game for 6er - Jeremy has solid PF, so the win puts him in, 6er, not so much.

Nannies/Dongs - Clinching game for kev, but could be on the outside with a loss. his PF are at the back of the 7 win pack

Nipples/Sailors - the winner goes to 8 wins, and is in! Loser goes into the 7 win tie break fiasco (there will be one, because of this game!)
It looks like both are in - so this one might be for the bye.

Zeke/sauce - Pearl leads in the 7-game-fray, but could clinch a bye with a win, and strong point showing.

Spoiler Games -
Guac/PDogs - the Dogs need this game to get to 7,
Magic/Carson - Magic needs this game to get to 7.

- both teams are in the back of the PF race with the Dongs. Depending on the JShort express, the playoff teams might already be set.

already planning next years draft
Guac
Carson
Sauce
FrequentDisastrousIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom