OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

So basically, with @stb222 and @oobaa47 vomiting all over the place for the past 3 weeks, I now will just go to sleep for the next two weeks and wait for my first round match up.

Night night everyone..
tenor.gif

PF? LOL
giphy.gif

FINAL POWER RANKINGS

This was fun, and stressful, but the last week of the season looks like this!

1. @Chris26er Crash Bandicoots - (7-5) +3
Beating up on #2 with a triple digit performance, sometimes being in the right place at the right time is all that matters.

2. @Norm Hippo Nipples (7-5) +4
Strange to see the Nips here, but they are. Is this the team we see going into the playoffs? They are getting lucky, because 87 points aint gonna do it every week.

3. @Magic The Gathering (6-6) -1
Tough L against some top tier competition, so the slide isnt too bad.

4. @Pearl Zekes Chubby (7-5) +4
Knocking off #1 and a decent point total, are we trending upwards towards the end of the season? Everyone balled out.

5. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (7-5) -4
Tough loss here, even behind the heroics of Lamar Jackson. This squad gon be alright doe.

6. @jShort Too $hort (6-6) +4
Led by waiver wire talent and Allen Robinson, the Shorties figured it out this week, up you go.

7. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (6-6) +5
Maybe they are all clicking at the same time again on this team? Highest point total needs some respek this week.

8. @stb222 Long Ducks (7-5) -3
A goose egg from the defense hurt here, but was let down on all fronts. Didn't know someone would actually be relying on Arizonas Offense this much.

9. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (9-3) -6
What a let down, against a bottom 3 ranked teap, putting up 56 points? Granted, the byes are all over, but NOT the direction the Nanies wanted to go this late in the season, even with a playoff berth wrapped up.

10. @Carson (3-9) -1
In the "first to 10 losses" bowl, Carson is victorious and stomps the Guac. It was never pretty, but it happened, and its a win... BUT LOSE A SPOT? Crappy point totals will do that. Against the lowest ranked team too. I wish I had better news for you, but I don't.

11. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (5-7) -4
Beat down by the #11 team, they find themselves at that spot now.

12. @elzoller El Guac (2-10)
The leagues new punching bag will be looking forward to playing spoiler in the final week for the Pocket Dogs, and hopefully not go on a 3 game losing streak to be the toilet bowl champ.

DA STANDINGS
Almost meaningless now, but here they are:
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 11.08.28 AM.png

DA PLAYOFF ODDS
Four teams have punched their tickets to the big dance @UtahJoe, @Pearl, @oobaa47 (can we change his damn username please) and @Norm, while 5 fight over the last two spots. Right now the bets are heavy on @jShort and @Chris26er to claim the last two.
Amazing that @Magic at 6-6 still has a change to be the 6th seed at 17%.

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 11.05.11 AM.png

Whats nice is everyone still has something to play for, between a playoff bye, or spoilers:
Pearl wins against Patrick who is floating on the top of the toilet and gets 1st round bye.
Utah can knock Kevy out of the playoffs.
Zoller can knock JManic out of the playoffs.
Carson can knock Magic out of the playoffs.
6er/Jshort is likely a win and in situation.
oobaa wins and a pearl loss = first round bye.

Well here we are going into week #13.

9 are still alive - and only 1 has locked their playoff spot. go figure.
(zeke, nipples, & sailors probably clinched a playoff spot because of PF, but that makes a less dramatic title)

There is a possibility of having 7 teams with 7 wins.....

Couple of interesting games.

#1 rated game
Bandicoots/Short - elimination game for Jeremy. Clinch game for 6er - Jeremy has solid PF, so the win probably puts him in, 6er, not so much.

Nannies/Dongs - Clinching game for Kev, but could be on the outside with a loss. His PF are at the back of the 7 win pack

Nipples/Sailors - the winner goes to 8 wins, and is in! Loser goes into the 7 win tie break fiasco (there will be one, because of this game!)
It looks like both are in - so this one might be for the bye.

Zeke/sauce - Pearl leads in the 7-game-fray, but could clinch a bye with a win, and strong point showing.

Spoiler Games -
Guac/PDogs - the Dogs need this game to get to 7,
Magic/Carson - Magic needs this game to get to 7.

- both teams are in the back of the PF race with the Dongs. Depending on the JShort express, the playoff teams might already be set.

already planning next years draft
Guac
Carson
Sauce

What is this shit? Pearl Power Ranking Cliff Notes?

you know @Pearl, while you are tankin' me, i would have beaten 8 of the 11 opponents this week.
i only trail you in PA. Here is to the first pick-of-the-pick again next year (and using autodraft)

Last edited:
you know @Pearl, while you are tankin' me, i would have beaten 8 of the 11 opponents this week.
i only trail you in PA. Here is to the first pick-of-the-pick again next year (and using autodraft)
Obviously you suck at FF, one would think a scientist would have a formula. Next draft forget the (I)>[P]<[A] and use antyltics, it's all the rage in FF drafting today :)

Obviously you suck at FF, one would think a scientist would have a formula. Next draft forget the (I)>[P]<[A] and use antyltics, it's all the rage in FF drafting today :)

now there in lies the problem - overthinking the overthink. like actually thinking the jets might win a game that means nothing to their opponent but could get them into the playoffs - so i go all-in, and get hosed. (2017)

or maybe believing that the nut case in cleveland could overcome the history of the franchise
or drafting the #2 rb and have him end up on IR after being hurt for a couple weeks and not telling anyone.
or the #1 TE who only can catch a ball during junk time

did get 8 great weeks out of the patriots defense tho!

seriously,

1574817944732.png

Back
Top Bottom