Music

JDurk

Interesting that Slightly Stoopid is on your list as I don't consider them remotely close to the genre of the others. Maybe it's their enjoyment of Cali weed?

Have you had a chance to see them live? Been awhile, but 3 times for me. Hard Rock in AC, Festival Pier and Electric Factory in Philly.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Interesting that Slightly Stoopid is on your list as I don't consider them remotely close to the genre of the others. Maybe it's their enjoyment of Cali weed?

Have you had a chance to see them live? Been awhile, but 3 times for me. Hard Rock in AC, Festival Pier and Electric Factory in Philly.
Have not had the pleasure but would without doubt. Love a bunch of that Cali sound like stick figure, dirty heads, pepper to dispatch, citizen cope. Yes cope is east coast but you get the idea.

Stoopid just seemed to be a cut above in my book

Zaskar

Agree. Grateful Dead is as bad as it gets. Except maybe Phish. I can't listen to either long enough to decide which is worse.

“Our audience is like people who like licorice,” Jerry Garcia said. “Not everybody likes licorice, but the people who like licorice really like licorice.”

Top Bottom