Music

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Ha that's great, love the Weber Ketle drum. That song reminds me of late night college days at the Melody in New Brunfus.
Few memories of that place:
That place was a fire trap.
Listening to Matt Pinfield as a dj.
And I could pee at the men's urinals while girls looking into the men's bathroom when the door was open...

Great song BTW.

The Kalmyk

Few memories of that place:
That place was a fire trap.
Listening to Matt Pinfield as a dj.
And I could pee at the men's urinals while girls looking into the men's bathroom when the door was open...

Great song BTW.

I was a decade after you guys and it was still a fire trap. But you know those Inzano’s had friends in the fire department 😁

The Kalmyk

Hope everyone has a good Memorial day weekend. A little primer with fog machines and laser rays.

Last edited:

wonderturtle

Hey folks,

My band, The Sunken City, has recently recorded three original songs. They're available on all streaming/ download services. Here's the Spotify link: and our first attempt at a video:

while we are far from virtuosos we think the songs are pretty good ;) hope you enjoy. If you like it feel free to follow us @thesunkencitymusic

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So many feels with this

I really stink at "all time top ten song lists" but Steps and Windows get the head boppin'

MMuller

Trip to Nashville. This is a dive biker joint north of Nashville with this world class bluegrass band East Nash Grass playing every Monday. Easily the best music/event of our trip. Downtown Nashville was a corporate/constuction/parking/packed nightmare. I'll take Dee's Lounge in Madison any day.

Top Bottom