Music

Ha that's great, love the Weber Ketle drum. That song reminds me of late night college days at the Melody in New Brunfus.
Few memories of that place:
That place was a fire trap.
Listening to Matt Pinfield as a dj.
And I could pee at the men's urinals while girls looking into the men's bathroom when the door was open...

Great song BTW.

Few memories of that place:
That place was a fire trap.
Listening to Matt Pinfield as a dj.
And I could pee at the men's urinals while girls looking into the men's bathroom when the door was open...

Great song BTW.

I was a decade after you guys and it was still a fire trap. But you know those Inzano’s had friends in the fire department 😁

Hope everyone has a good Memorial day weekend. A little primer with fog machines and laser rays.

Last edited:
Hey folks,

My band, The Sunken City, has recently recorded three original songs. They're available on all streaming/ download services. Here's the Spotify link: and our first attempt at a video:

while we are far from virtuosos we think the songs are pretty good ;) hope you enjoy. If you like it feel free to follow us @thesunkencitymusic

So many feels with this

I really stink at "all time top ten song lists" but Steps and Windows get the head boppin'

Trip to Nashville. This is a dive biker joint north of Nashville with this world class bluegrass band East Nash Grass playing every Monday. Easily the best music/event of our trip. Downtown Nashville was a corporate/constuction/parking/packed nightmare. I'll take Dee's Lounge in Madison any day.

Back
Top Bottom