JORBA Fest Recap

Next year Pearl Jam!

All kidding aside, I thought those bands were awesome! And they are mountain bikers to boot! Randy (the Bass guy in Eleven-Ten) rides with us -- did you see him playing in his biking outfit and Shimano bike shoes? :p I thought that was so cool. :D

I went but didn't get there til a bit later- still had a great time though! I felt like such an outcast, not having a helmet or designer riding gear :duh:, but I still ripped that trail around the lake pretty hard :getsome: Thanks for all who donated their time and efforts to make this happen!

One more thing to note- in regard to being helmetless and feeling 'outcast'. That statement wasn't meant in a negative manner- in all actuality I felt strangely proud. Not that I wasn't wearing a helmet- because that's quite obviously dumb; but because the community is so quick to rally behind safety. As opposed to many other hobbyist communities, it's a great thing that we can somewhat police ourselves and that there is some real pressure to ride safely and consciously. Bravo! :)

Back
Top Bottom