JORBA Fest Recap

Kudos to JORBA and all who came out to support this outstanding festival. Really enjoyed interacting with our new to the sport riders on the beginner's ride. Even though we had a large number of riders, everyone had a great time. Looking forward to volunteering again next year.

watching Frank the Tank do the skinnies was priceless!!! :D.....

how did I get roped into that one???? I just want to know where the guys were that were practicing all day when the contest began.:hmmm::)

It was a GREAT time...thank you all for coming and making this such a memorable occasion. I'm sure I speak for the rest of us JORBAns when I say "it was fun...THANK YOU !"

Last edited:
Like others have already said...
Thanks to everyone for putting it together.
Did the 2nd Intermediate trails, those trials are great, nice flowing trails with lots of climbing and descending, Specialized was kind enough to let me take one of their demos out on the ride, nice bike. thanks to the ride leader for leading.
I hope to get back up there to ride some more.

It was a good day on Saturday.. Lots of fun things going on, lots of fun people, and no rain afterall!!! I got to see some familiar faces, and met some nice people when I was leading the women's ride, so thanks for coming out to play! And thanks to everyone for making this happen. I look forward to more events in the future!

Good times. The 50 man 12:15 advanced intermediate ride through Stephens was entertaining. Glad i made it just in time. Also glad i didn't try the Mooch North ride as the big Stephens hill killed me.

I'm bummed that we were unable to make it, but glad to hear that it was such as success for everyone involved. Stuff like this is what makes the mtb scene so great.

Great event. Had to make a quick day of it as i was supposed to be elsewhere.....don't tell the wife. Picked up some great deals on shirts. 2 for 40. Not bad. They didn't like my Free offer though. Can't wait till next year when i will plan on doing a ride or two. When i have the time....

Great job all around. Props to Ben, I was sweeping the first kids ride, he is amazing with the young ones.

Let's get Lance to show up next year!

Eabods

Excellent organization and a ton of fun! I hope this grows next year with more bike shops/manufacturers joining in...

What an awesome time! Jeff is such an amazing athlete and a true professional. Never have I met a more down to earth superstar. Great pics!

I only wish I got to ride.....

JORBA did an excellent job! A great day and fun for the whole family. I unfortunately did not ride due to injury but my husband was able to take my one son out, who said Ben was awesome, very patient and informative. The bouncy thing that Cycleworks brought was a saviour for my youngest two.

I was one of the two women checking you all into your rides. So I probably met almost all of you....just don't have screen names to put to faces. Hopefully we were able to help and get you into a good ride. Next year they'll be broken down into smaller groups now that they know what numbers to expect! I can't believe the turnout!!! Well done JORBA!

Cant wait for next year

I missed the festivities this year (and have felt like kicking my own ass ever since). It seems that someone replaced my wonderful wife with an evil duplicate that wanted nothing to do with going/letting me go.

I've been living vicariously through the stories of others. This kind of event is yet another reason I am extremely proud to be a JORBA member!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom