Is strava going from suck to blow?

Mahnken

Screenshot_20230109-121723.png

Google play store still says it'll be $60. But I emailed Strava anyway to see if I could switch to paying them directly.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Through Apple the current subscription price is either $11.99 monthly (!!!!!) or $79.99 annually. I’m up for renewal next week and I honestly don’t know if it’s still worth it at $80/yr.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I just screenshot’d my renewal info (which did not change..yet) and saved it for future……

I also submitted the request for all my archive information. This may take a while … having been a premiere member for more than a decade.

For the moment I’m staying….. but unlike Polar I had before… I’m not looking to loose all my history…..again.

rick81721

Lothar
I just screenshot’d my renewal info (which did not change..yet) and saved it for future……

I also submitted the request for all my archive information. This may take a while … having been a premiere member for more than a decade.

For the moment I’m staying….. but unlike Polar I had before… I’m not looking to loose all my history…..again.

How did you lose old data? I ditched "premium" 2 years ago and still have everything.

iman29

Came here to post this too.

Yeah they really screwed the pooch on this one I talked to 3 different friends and we all have 4 different prices.

Again I will complain but probably stay until my renewal but will consider moving to something else sooner than later.

rick81721

Lothar
Came here to post this too.

Yeah they really screwed the pooch on this one I talked to 3 different friends and we all have 4 different prices.

Again I will complain but probably stay until my renewal but will consider moving to something else sooner than later.

Why move? Just don't pay.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I rather like Intervals.icu which I think @Pearl was the one to mention them on here.

It's comical how different it is to Strava. In the open forum someone will have some weird request like "Hey, on the calendar page it would be cool if you had the time of day when the activity was started." A few hours with a response like "Ok, I think I got it added, check it out."

Now I know that's way different than Strava where you need to beta test EVERYTHING or else you risk killing functionality for everyone, but I do think it's kind of neat.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Yup, it’s the best. Input good data and it does all the homework for ya.

I really like that you can input your training plans (make your own ones and input as you want) and it will map out for future fitness/fatigue:
0478682B-9757-4047-AD3E-F729622E9AF2.jpeg

Top Bottom