Is strava going from suck to blow?

rick81721

Lothar
They are getting desperate. Their offers never end

1000000959.jpg

iman29

Gotta give the marketing folks at RWGPS some kudos for taking advantage of an opportunity.

The links and comments to this article keep popping up all over FB and I’ve seen it referenced in some other blogs too

Not sure what RWGPS premium gives compared to Strava and I don’t know if they have any other activity types. But they clearly saw an opportunity to leverage the strava price increase complaints without saying it directly and getting in trouble.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Pearl Not sure you saw or others using intervals.icu saw, but Intervals.icu now has an issue where they have to pay $$ for Strava data. Intervals.icu paying users not affected as they'll use that $$ to pay Strava for the data usage. Strava paying members still have that data restriction...

I swapped over to Garmin instead of Strava for my activity imports and then realized TrainerRoad wouldn't get pulled in. Then said screw it, I'm happy to support them for a good product and gave them $$ to be a paying user.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Questions:
  • If I cancel my Strava premium will I lose my all my past rides and info?
  • What is the biggest feature difference between paid and free Strava?
  • Can I keep all my KOMs if I cancel my subscription?
That last one is a trick question.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is the biggest feature difference between paid and free Strava?

Can you create routes with the free version? I don't know the answer to this. But as someone who travels a bunch and rides parks blindly, this is invaluable.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can you create routes with the free version? I don't know the answer to this. But as someone who travels a bunch and rides parks blindly, this is invaluable.

Stealing routes from other people is easier than creating your own.

Top Bottom