i hate! *RANT HERE*

That is just not right, my latest is f@ck holes on route 80 during rush hour with 30 car lengths back because they can't do without social media. This shit is chronic and has me fliping out. I normally don't RR but I want to run these f@cks off the road....

How do u feel about people 5 feet behind you on the gwb during rush hour commute who can't do without social media?

10747506815_8490102dfe_o.jpg

The herd of behemoths who block the hallway with their girth and move at the speed of sliding butter.

Every morning, the cafeteria at my office opens at 7:30 and I try to be there at 7:30 exactly so I don't get stuck behind the coterie of shuffling moo cows that descend on the place where they re-clog their arteries with muffin-y things each day. But every now and then, something conspires to keep me from arriving early enough to stay ahead of their glacial-paced stampede. Today was such a day. Leaving the cafeteria, I found myself walking up the stairs behind a group of fitness abominations who actually had to stagger themselves to fit in the stairwell as they ascended at a pace I can only imagine would fall below that of an armless man swimming through a sea of peanut butter. And FYI ... apparently calling out "mooooo!" and making the sound of hooves clip-clopping along is frowned upon by human resources.

The herd of behemoths who block the hallway with their girth and move at the speed of sliding butter.

Every morning, the cafeteria at my office opens at 7:30 and I try to be there at 7:30 exactly so I don't get stuck behind the coterie of shuffling moo cows that descend on the place where they re-clog their arteries with muffin-y things each day. But every now and then, something conspires to keep me from arriving early enough to stay ahead of their glacial-paced stampede. Today was such a day. Leaving the cafeteria, I found myself walking up the stairs behind a group of fitness abominations who actually had to stagger themselves to fit in the stairwell as they ascended at a pace I can only imagine would fall below that of an armless man swimming through a sea of peanut butter. And FYI ... apparently calling out "mooooo!" and making the sound of hooves clip-clopping along is frowned upon by human resources.

This will be the best post on the board today. Maybe this week. I don't hate this post.

I hate expensive fruit, flat tires in the winter, and falling into deep holes.

People who do not use blinkers.

People who do not go right on red is driving me berzerko lately. Seems that they sit in the right lane and check their Facebook...

I have no issue pulling up behind them in my Tundra (which has an ungodly loud horn) and lay on the horn. Seems to do the trick.

Also I am hating the very lazy kids of today. Saw a bus picking up kids yesterday and the bus of course blocked traffic in all directions. The kids were taking their sweet time walking to the bus. 5 minutes.. 1/4 mile backup of traffic in both directions wtf.. When I was in school, if we didn't run to the bus, the driver would drive away.

People who do not use blinkers.

People who do not go right on red is driving me berzerko lately. Seems that they sit in the right lane and check their Facebook...

I have no issue pulling up behind them in my Tundra (which has an ungodly loud horn) and lay on the horn. Seems to do the trick.

Also I am hating the very lazy kids of today. Saw a bus picking up kids yesterday and the bus of course blocked traffic in all directions. The kids were taking their sweet time walking to the bus. 5 minutes.. 1/4 mile backup of traffic in both directions wtf.. When I was in school, if we didn't run to the bus, the driver would drive away.
Crabby old man.

More so the lack of a centrally located bus stops for kids to get picked up...My daughters bus must stop 5 times on our road to pick up kids at the end of the driveway... I sent an email out to the bus company a few weeks back and no one has responded...

More so the lack of a centrally located bus stops for kids to get picked up...My daughters bus must stop 5 times on our road to pick up kids at the end of the driveway... I sent an email out to the bus company a few weeks back and no one has responded...

blame that on super hyper over protected parents, kids are sheltered and shackled today...

I like Christmas, but I can not stand the 30 Rock Christmas Tree... getting in and out of work at Rockefeller Center is not going to be fun for the next 2 months.

Oh, and Pedicabs suck too

And the tourists who casually stroll on the sidewalks
+1 I can relate to all of this. One of the few times I have legitimately feared for of my life involved an angry mob at at Rockefeller Center a few years back. Wayyy too many people got jammed into too small of an area and things got real.

Pure gold.

......but, but...it's for the safety of the kids! Of course, no one mentions the fact that if you bring half of these kids more than 3 houses away from their own home, they'd never know how to get back.

I remember if I was late for the bus and didn't get to the stop on time, the driver would pass right by me, and wave as he went by.

I remember if I was late for the bus and didn't get to the stop on time, the driver would pass right by me, and wave as he went by.

+1 That all-knowing smile on the driver's face meant that he (and it was always a "he" back then) that your mother was going to be PO'ed because now she had to drive you (assuming she even had her own car back then.) For me, it was always less hassle to walk than deal with the consequences at home.

+1 That all-knowing smile on the driver's face meant that he (and it was always a "he" back then) that your mother was going to be PO'ed because now she had to drive you (assuming she even had her own car back then.) For me, it was always less hassle to walk than deal with the consequences at home.

My mother drive me? HA! My parents were at work by then so it was a five mile bike ride for me, all uphill! But coming home was sweet and fast and I always got home before the bus. I didn't mind missing first period gym either.

My mother drive me? HA! My parents were at work by then so it was a five mile bike ride for me, all uphill! But coming home was sweet and fast and I always got home before the bus. I didn't mind missing first period gym either.

You mean it wasn't uphill both ways? Please tell me you were at least barefoot in the snow ... otherwise, I think *someone* needs to brush up on their "how to talk about how things were better in the old days" skills ... :D

Back
Top Bottom