Gas powered bikes?

jklett

@jklett how's the CBR coming along?
Rebuilding or at least cleaning up everything that needs it. Frame, forks, and swingarm are about to go back together. Carbs are fully rebuilt, a few other parts are on order. Work and home repairs slow everything down, I get maybe a half hour or so a day to spend on her. I'm hoping to be done within the next month or so. I honestly enjoy this part of the process a lot.

EJphotos

Rebuilding or at least cleaning up everything that needs it. Frame, forks, and swingarm are about to go back together. Carbs are fully rebuilt, a few other parts are on order. Work and home repairs slow everything down, I get maybe a half hour or so a day to spend on her. I'm hoping to be done within the next month or so. I honestly enjoy this part of the process a lot.
Nice...you definitely went full project mode on it lol.

EJphotos

Snap, yo! I had a 93, one of my favorite bikes of all time. Sounds sweet as all heck also. Congrats!
Nice score, take care of it and it'll run forever. Love those bike, every generation and every style. Loved them since i was a kid.
Thanks! Pretty much my favorite bike of all time too. I like this generation the best. Gear driven cams, no VTEC (VTEC really didn't do much for these except male any valve adjustments more difficult lol)

walter

Fourth Party
Thanks! Pretty much my favorite bike of all time too. I like this generation the best. Gear driven cams, no VTEC (VTEC really didn't do much for these except male any valve adjustments more difficult lol)
Ironically enough, this showed up on my FB memories from 5 years ago. It was bone stock, near showroom condition and it was some guys wife selling it. I almost pulled the trigger on it but sadly I didn't.

FB_IMG_1630618804947.jpg

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I couldn't resist. I just did a quick spin down the street and back(maybe 1/2 mile). OMFG is this thing fun!!! If I can only get my insurance agent to return my calls...
I cruised by your place the other day - my son has drum lessons on the old Amwell Rd section. We rode over 2-up. He was psyched. I have him riding but being out and about was a first for him.

Top Bottom