Gas powered bikes?

I have some interest for a multi-surface ride from two guys who joined the group ride, so I decided to get a route planned.

It’s a central/west NJ route. General area is Hillsborough to Bedminster, out to Teetertown then looping back via Round Valley back south. 80+ miles from my place. No highways. Unfortunately, since we are in NJ only about 10%-15% of it is unpaved, with a whole mile of class 4 road.

No date yet, but I’m thinking early September. Any interest here to come along? We can meet at my place or up closer to the first dirt road in Bridgewater.

Looking for a good deal on a 250 (or bigger) dual sport. Or an older Honda inline 4.
Like a good good deal.
You looking for something turn key perfect condition or one you would need to put some work into? I have an old 97 cbr 600 f3 but its been sitting and needs carbs cleaned and synced and it's been dumped once (damn deer) I rode it around for another 5 years after it but would love for it to leave my garage I haven't rode it in years.

Not sure if your budget. $2,500 600cc Honda.
No gots fakebook so I cant see that ad lol

You looking for something turn key perfect condition or one you would need to put some work into? I have an old 97 cbr 600 f3 but its been sitting and needs carbs cleaned and synced and it's been dumped once (damn deer) I rode it around for another 5 years after it but would love for it to leave my garage I haven't rode it in years.

I dont mind putting a little TLC into the right bike. I also don't want to turn into a project I wish I'd never gotten into lol. Deetz?

No gots fakebook so I cant see that ad lol

I dont mind putting a little TLC into the right bike. I also don't want to turn into a project I wish I'd never gotten into lol. Deetz?
The only old pics I have on my phone don't have the seat or half the plastics on it. There's a big dent in the gas tank that you can see in the pics if you are actually interested I can pull it out and take better pics. Themilage and buried pic I just took Been sitting in the corner of my garage for last 6 years. Prior to that I was riding it. I tried starting it a few years ago and it didn't want to idle I had to hammer the throttle to keep it running. The price may be right as in get it out of my house 500 bucks? PXL_20210727_220409691.jpg? Screenshot_20210727-174800.pngScreenshot_20210727-174727.pngPXL_20210727_220105002.jpg

The only old pics I have on my phone don't have the seat or half the plastics on it. There's a big dent in the gas tank that you can see in the pics if you are actually interested I can pull it out and take better pics. Themilage and buried pic I just took Been sitting in the corner of my garage for last 6 years. Prior to that I was riding it. I tried starting it a few years ago and it didn't want to idle I had to hammer the throttle to keep it running. The price may be right as in get it out of my house 500 bucks? View attachment 163782? View attachment 163780View attachment 163781View attachment 163783
If @EJphotos isn't interested, I am.

Sorry @EJphotos is picking it up in a few days. Im happy it will be getting some use again!! Its been sitting longer than my son has been alive yet he's still all upset that I'm selling it he insisted on getting some pictures on it before it gets hauled away . View attachment 164561
This fell through and now that I had it in my head to sell it I'm going to start actively trying if @jklett or anyone else is interested let me know before I post it elsewhere

@jklett you should get it!
@Over the Bars was great offering it up and was friendly with all the questions I had. I was all set to get it today, but last night I was thinking long and hard about what I wanted in a bike...and decided I wanted something a little more upright seating position, a little more beginner friendly, and something turnkey. So I backed out.
That said, I still had my trailer rental all blocked out and planned, so I still put it to good use haha, and picked up something I was first looking for a bike.
1985 Nighthawk 650
20210807_135552.jpg

Back
Top Bottom