Gas powered bikes?

walter

Fourth Party
I really want to test ride this bike. The lowering suspension at stops is awesome. Reviews are strong on it.
I believe this one is available to ride. I'm not really into the front end assembly but the rest of the bike is pretty stellar looking. I was #4 of about 15 bikes waiting for same day service, i was the only one interested in this bike lol.

michvin

I believe this one is available to ride. I'm not really into the front end assembly but the rest of the bike is pretty stellar looking. I was #4 of about 15 bikes waiting for same day service, i was the only one interested in this bike lol.
My friend got one over the last weekend. Apart from the engine heat, he likes it so far. All the 200 miles he managed to put on it

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Anyone read Total Control by Lee Parks?

I decided to pick it up off Amazon recently and wow it’s filled with good stuff. The short chapter on Concentration is really good stuff. Could apply what he says not just to motorcycles, this book is great.

JerseyPete

I decided to pick it up off Amazon recently and wow it’s filled with good stuff. The short chapter on Concentration is really good stuff. Could apply what he says not just to motorcycles, this book is great.
I knew of two V-Strom guys that took his course and said it was great.

michvin

I did, yes. It is super helpful. Got it from the local library and thinking of buying

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
I did, yes. It is super helpful. Got it from the local library and thinking of buying
I’ve been doing the MotoJitsu drills (great app btw). The white belt drills easy, blue belt doable, next level belts yikes.

This book is so detailed it’s a whole other level.

michvin

I’ve been doing the MotoJitsu drills (great app btw). The white belt drills easy, blue belt doable, next level belts yikes.

This book is so detailed it’s a whole other level.
I have never heard about the app.. Thanks for the pointer!
I missed when you said it probably, but what bike are you riding?

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
I have never heard about the app.. Thanks for the pointer!
I missed when you said it probably, but what bike are you riding?
I’m on the Ninja 400. Also occasionally on an old Honda CB, just depends if one is in the garage or not. Sold a 1971 CB350 I fixed up and flipped. The last project I had, 1972 CB175 unfortunately was parted out. Wiring harness was destroyed, cylinder scored, bottom end was alright but the kick start gearing had issues. I looked at the total cost to fix and it just wasn’t worth it so I made my money back on parts.

I found a CB360 on marketplace I may bring in, but they are more temperamental than the CB350s.

michvin

I’m on the Ninja 400. Also occasionally on an old Honda CB, just depends if one is in the garage or not. Sold a 1971 CB350 I fixed up and flipped. The last project I had, 1972 CB175 unfortunately was parted out. Wiring harness was destroyed, cylinder scored, bottom end was alright but the kick start gearing had issues. I looked at the total cost to fix and it just wasn’t worth it so I made my money back on parts.

I found a CB360 on marketplace I may bring in, but they are more temperamental than the CB350s.
Never had enough time to tinker with the old bikes, unfortunately.. I'm riding Triumph Scrambler (the larger one) currently. It is so good to see that somebody else do parking lot practice :) I thought I was the only one..

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Never had enough time to tinker with the old bikes, unfortunately.. I'm riding Triumph Scrambler (the larger one) currently. It is so good to see that somebody else do parking lot practice :) I thought I was the only one..
I love the scramblers! My next bike is already on my mind. Love the retro look but want something that can at least handle the gravel roads around me here in Hillsborough. On the list is the Triumph Tiger, the Scrambler. Ducati Desert Storm, or a proper dual sport.

High quality problems hahaha

Top Bottom