Darkness @ 909 2 weeks from Saturday...

Pokgirl

Spork
Aw, come on! It is only one lap! And you can't see how high the hill ahead of you is anyway, so you don't feel it, right?

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
phooey!

Aw, come on! It is only one lap! And you can't see how high the hill ahead of you is anyway, so you don't feel it, right?

Hey Heidi,

I limped to the finish the last time we raced there and that was in daylight! You've been kickin my butt all year and now it's in your backyard in the dark! Phooey :p See ya Sunday,

RC ... :)

Panhead

I think it's a mandatory race for me this year. trying to get the whels rolling on a 29er fixe or a 69er fixie, see the wanted section. Maybe I'll drag out the 'ol welding mach and make some sort of penny-farthing. Either way looks good for an ER visit.

Pokgirl

Spork
I limped to the finish the last time we raced there and that was in daylight! You've been kickin my butt all year and now it's in your backyard in the dark! Phooey :p

So, with your win yesterday, does that change your mind? I think that cyclocross is starting to work on you! Congrats on the win! You should come and just runs the hills (or, for Ryan, shall I call them speedbumps?)!

xc62701

So, with your win yesterday, does that change your mind? I think that cyclocross is starting to work on you! Congrats on the win! You should come and just runs the hills (or, for Ryan, shall I call them speedbumps?)!

Lol...

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl

Miss Rabbit the answer is still nope! You had a off day yesterday, that was a very technical course. I didn't tell you my but my neck is still sore from looking back and I ran off line a bunch of times too. I might come to cheer you on and hold the flash light for ya :D

RC ... :)

xc62701

Two nights from tonight! I'm getting my trusty steed all setup and trying to think of a last minute costume... It'll be game on in the dark woods of NY state soon!

(I'm hoping to go over my bars less than 3 times. Last year was a nice benchmark :D)

RNG1

I have been thinking of doing this one also and if the few people stay in I am almost a lock. Any team mtbnj'rs partaking?

Mare

I have been thinking of doing this one also and if the few people stay in I am almost a lock. Any team mtbnj'rs partaking?

I would love to, but I am not about to drive that far unless I had a group to go with and spend the weekend. I'll do it next year if I have a better plan, and Fair Hills isn't on the same weekend.

fasterthanliam

check if your lunatic friend from haworth is going. you know the one that rides a mtb on group road rides and then drops them. if he is in then i anm in as well.

fasterthanliam

fasterthanliam are you still planning to cut the course on Saturday?

with it being a night race what are the odds of getting caught ? the year you did well no one noticed that you did. will you be using the spot you told me about by the rock next to the tree on the uphill turn ?

Top Bottom