Cycle Works will be Closing its Doors

Psylosl

Shop: Cycle Works
Shop Keep
I would like to thank all the people that have stopped in, shopped and become our friends over the years. We will be closing our doors for the final time on Feb 28th. Inventory will be sold for 30% to 40% off until that date. Again thank you for the years of business. There are great LBS in the area use them.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is very disheartening to hear John, you and Lilly are such wonderful people and important to cycling community. You have always gone above and beyond, you will surely be missed! I hope the best for you both on your next journey. Happy trails...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This is such a huge bummer.

Not a great way to start my day.

I am super sorry to hear about this.

Now more than ever, please support your local bike shop.

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
Sad news indeed. :(
Thank you for all your help, input, awesome bike, and especially your friendship! Enjoy your new found freedom and good luck with everything in life sir. Looking forward to being able to hit the trails with you more often as well. You deserve to get out there now... well, as soon as it's rideable. ;)

Frank

Sasquatch
Very sad news indeed. Thank you for the great support you have given to the cycling community over the years, you will be missed. Best of luck to all of you.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Never good to hear about a fellow shop going out, unless it's because you're moving someplace sunny and opening a new shop there?:D

Good luck and all that.

-Jim.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Sad news. You guys will be missed.

Thank you for being an above and beyond supporter of our sport and for supporting JORBA specifically. There are only a handful of shops that truly step up and get it and you guys were securely ensconced in that handful. Thanks for that.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Really sorry to hear. Thank you for bringing smiles on bikes over the years. Good luck on the road ahead.

THATmanMANNY

I've only been in here once a few yrs ago and I was impressed by the products and employee enthusiasm. It is unfortunate for you and the cycling community. Good luck with future endeavours.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Doh! Sorry to hear this John & Frank. I wish you guys the best of luck for whatever is next for you.

Decent North Jersey bikes shops is getting to be a short list....

pedals

We are sad, but wish you much luck in whatever you do. Hope to see you out and about...

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
John,
February 28th is going to be a very sad day for Dawn and me.

I would like to thank all the people that have stopped in, shopped and become our friends over the years. We will be closing our doors for the final time on Feb 28th. Inventory will be sold for 30% to 40% off until that date. Again thank you for the years of business. There are great LBS in the area use them.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
John and Lily have been my "pit crew" for years. I'm really depressed today. At least John will have more time to ride with us

Top Bottom