Current conditions at CR

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
splash

09.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Were you riding through the same mud spot over and over again?

rockmonster

Eternal Beginner
dude. I was just there. My bike doesnt have a speck of mud on it. Anyone care to venture a guess as to how he managed to get the bike so dirty?

I'm voting mid-ride diarrhea. Look at the back of the saddle.

Last edited:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
it must be the big wheels. or the fact that hes a dirty piece of s**t. possibilities are endless.

you dont even know me MMMAAAANNNNN!!! i really just took the bike there and splashed mud on it, didn't even ride its too hard there for a SS. i just found some mud that was real close to the car and played in it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
can anyone give any imput what cr will be like tomorrow midday after the light rain all day today?

I am neither a weatherman nor a rocket scientist, but I did just build an ark and through the light rain, it didn't sink. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

It hardly rained here today. I'd say go for it. Should be fine.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
can anyone give any imput what cr will be like tomorrow midday after the light rain all day today?

I'm meeting the rangers there tomorrow morning for a walk thru. I'll post up the conditions when I get home.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Raining hard at The Rock right now. Bring your snorkel:D

Yeah, damn good thing I finished my ark this afternoon because Ima need it tonight. It's coming down hard now. The magic 8 ball isn't liking your chances all of the sudden.

I'd wait on Kirt or plan just an alternate.

walter

Fourth Party
Yeah, I just went out for the missus and its still pouring pretty good here. What am I gonna do on my day off tomorrow?:rolleyes:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions