Current conditions at CR

You know those rangers with the chainsaws who were with us Saturday? Yeah, I don't think Saturday was the first time they used them this week. You saw what the park philosophy is that day. Seems like it's being enforced big time lately.

So the logs i was complaining about have been removed completely?

i was up there tonight on mary and ALL the logs are gone. looks like someone just took a chainsaw to them, they are all just a pile of chips. sad. but the ride was still good conditions were a bit soupy in spots but overall good. go out cause rain is coming.

i hear rain on thursday but sun on friday. what do you think conditions will be like there on friday early afternoon?

i hear rain on thursday but sun on friday. what do you think conditions will be like there on friday early afternoon?

Really depends how much rain. Post up Thursday night with the same question and the locals can chime in on how much water dumped from the sky.

Im thinking that C-Rock could take a decent amount of rain and still be rideable.
Its been pretty dry.

Im thinking bout a post work ride there. Keyword: think. :p I'll pack my stuff but I dunno if it will happen. I just want to spark up any interest and if there is interest we will ride. It looks to be supreme weather again. Mid 40s and sunny at 5pm and beat the rain coming in and what not.

Last edited:
have fun...im taking the GF down the canal and into Princeton for some lunch and casual riding. i want her to get on a bike soo bad im trying to make this a real good time for her. prob go to halters i need some summer gloves that don't smell bad, maybe she'll pick out a bike. if she feels ballsy ill take her onto some of the blue trail at 6mile hahahaha.

Man would love to make this ride as well but hitting halter's this afternoon to make some purchases after work and promised the wife we'd go ride on D&R path after that. Dangit hope the incoming weather doesn't screw up conditions for this weekend.

:topic: walter im gonna egg your house i think. and her on a bike so we can do the canal and NYC paths and stuff like that...not so she can be on a crew for a 24hr race. manny have fun a CR its muddy in some spots

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions