Clayton Trail Maintenance

sandman

I can't remember if he's on here, but there's straight a dude who rides Allaire fixed gear. @Frank or @mike_243 must know who I'm talking about.
I took my fixed to Clayton the first week Dale and I rode there this year. I like going up, but not so much going down. 20210506_195031.JPG

Crabryder

I seen a new trail fork over at Pine Hill- Nice Work!👍
Is this where posts will be related to Perrineville trails?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I seen a new trail fork over at Pine Hill- Nice Work!👍
Is this where posts will be related to Perrineville trails?
That is a new trail we are working on in the Monmouth County Park System. It is 70ish% complete and will be the start of a much larger trail network in Perrineville Park, similar to Hartshorne.

The Mine Hill Trail will be a multiuse (bike, run, hike, equestrian) flow trail design.

We will be building in earnest as we get closer to fall and early winter months. Please come out and help with this project, the more help, the quicker this trail will be finished and we can begin connecting to the Perrineville Lake area.

https://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/western-monmouth-county-trail-build.53203/

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We are back at Clayton tomorrow night from 5pm-7pm for TM.

Yes its hot, we'll take breaks, drink lots of water and sweat it out together.

Join in if you can, we've made great progress on the trails and have more to do to continue improvements!

Thanks

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Solid crew for tonights Wednesday night session! Didn't get a lot of action shots as I was running between three crew pairs, doing my own work, and fighting off gargantuan horse flies.

@Mountain Bike Mike gets the MVP award for riding my daughters XS bike with the tool trailer attached (there's a story behind how that happened but it'll cost ya a beer)

Thanks again everyone!
@Mountain Bike Mike
@Purl (Joe)
@Hair Face (Jason)
JT DeFelice
Jeff Johnson
Cameron Williams
Wayne Pietrini

20220824_190605.jpg

20220824_191154.jpg

20220824_192116.jpg

Next session is Friday September 2nd, 9am-12pm. Im hoping for a good crew so we can put the finishing touches on our newest re-route and close down the old trail.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Solid crew for tonights Wednesday night session! Didn't get a lot of action shots as I was running between three crew pairs, doing my own work, and fighting off gargantuan horse flies.

@Mountain Bike Mike gets the MVP award for riding my daughters XS bike with the tool trailer attached (there's a story behind how that happened but it'll cost ya a beer)

Thanks again everyone!
@Mountain Bike Mike
@Purl (Joe)
@Hair Face (Jason)
JT DeFelice
Jeff Johnson
Cameron Williams
Wayne Pietrini

View attachment 194618

View attachment 194619

View attachment 194620

Next session is Friday September 2nd, 9am-12pm. Im hoping for a good crew so we can put the finishing touches on our newest re-route and close down the old trail.
Thank you !

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Quick reminder for those willing and able to lend a hand, we'll be out there to finish up the reroute on Doctors Outer loop this Friday, 9am-12. Bring bike, its a long hike.

Let us know if you can make it so @pooriggy brings enough tools.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We had a good crew on Wednesday night and were able to close off the old line on Docs Creek.

This park has come a long way in less then a year thanks to @Matt_. He is always scouting out the next project and working towards solutions.

We work on Wednesday nights and Friday mornings, please consider joining in if you are local and you have the time.

Thanks

@Mountain Bike Mike , Steve, @Mitch , @Matt_ , tristateburbscyclingmemes, @Purl , Cameron, JT, @Hair Face

Clayton Docs Creek Reroute.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions