Clayton Trail Maintenance

gpTron

My work is about to get easier after this weekend so I'm thinking I can start helping by next Friday.

I rode the new changes to the Glen Trail a few times and holy crap is that fun.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
It is awesome what you guys are doing, but during the week is rough for the working folk.
There happen to be a lot of working folk in this area that ride bikes (A LOT) and have every other Friday off. Sadly it seems that similarly scheduled "fun Friday rides" attract more interest than "TM Friday". I all but gave up on weekends a long time ago. Working folk seem to not like giving up weekend time to work on trails. Lose-lose

But I'll be there because I have infinite free time (thats a huge lie btw)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
There happen to be a lot of working folk in this area that ride bikes (A LOT) and have every other Friday off. Sadly it seems that similarly scheduled "fun Friday rides" attract more interest than "TM Friday". I all but gave up on weekends a long time ago. Working folk seem to not like giving up weekend time to work on trails. Lose-lose

But I'll be there because I have infinite free time (thats a huge lie btw)
Well, tomorrow seems like a Good Friday for TM.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Test ridden, mtb approved.
We may be doing some Wednesday evenings 5-7pm. Let me know if you can help. Tanks
20220415_110728.jpg
20220415_112515.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bump.

We'll be at Clayton tonight from 5pm-7pm if anyone is interested in helping work on the trails.

Emleys Hill Rd lot.

Let me know if you can make it.

Thanks!

Hair Face

It was nice to finally get out and chip in on some of the trail maintenance that's been happening. Nice meeting everyone yesterday afternoon. Can't wait to get back out there and try riding the new line. 🤟

I'll try to help Dennis spread the word over on the YDK board for the upcoming Saturday work. You might need more tools and to plan for multiple crews if you get a solid turnout.

Are the pictures from yesterday up anywhere besides the meme floating around the 'gram? 😆

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was nice to finally get out and chip in on some of the trail maintenance that's been happening. Nice meeting everyone yesterday afternoon. Can't wait to get back out there and try riding the new line. 🤟

I'll try to help Dennis spread the word over on the YDK board for the upcoming Saturday work. You might need more tools and to plan for multiple crews if you get a solid turnout.

Are the pictures from yesterday up anywhere besides the meme floating around the 'gram? 😆
Thanks for coming out last night! I think that was the biggest TM Clayton has ever seen. Is this Jason or Beth...?

I have more tools, to be honest I wasn't expecting such a large turnout.

That would be great if you could help spread the work regarding Perrineville trail build Saturday 4/30, 9-12pm. We can bring bikes to ride what we build afterwards.

Here are some pics from last night. @Matt_ has video of him crashing into that tree, I'm not sure if we can post video here? He'll chime in .

Clayton TM Schedule
Wednesdays 5pm-7pm,
5/4, 5/18, 6/1, 6/15.
Friday 9am-12pm,
4/29, 5/13, 5/27, 6/10

I'm the trophy, Mitch is sugar daddy.
123_1(1).jpeg

20220420_170440.jpg

20220420_185903.jpg

20220420_175144.jpg
20220420_170552.jpg
20220420_185401.jpg

Cheers!

Matt_

I Get Jokes
That was a great turnout yesterday! Great meeting some new people and putting names to some faces as well. Excited for the next session 😀.... actually more excited that it's almost time for my lunch break so I can go ride it

Yesterday's lesson = no knicks at the apex of a burm 😝
Can't upload video but see if this link works. I have no shame, this was a fun fail lol

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions