Blue Mtn Bogner Death Loop 11/3 or 4

Sunday death loop

Regretfully I need to work sat and at this moment I cant get anyone to cover. So I'll be attempting the death loop on sunday with a buddy. We dont know blue to well but were going to try our best. Sport + pace. Anyone know blue and want to join us on sunday. let me know, pm me

That's a great section you've got your bike staged on. Mucho fun with no lines :) My FS just decided to not shift tonight, so it's into the shop for an overhaul. Looks like the new hardtail will be coming out for the saturday fun ride!

I'll be showing up on my Trek Elite 9.9. Well the frame is new anyway. All XO equipped with juicy 7's and a nice 100mm Fox Float RL. It'll be the inaugural ride.

I'll be showing up on my Trek Elite 9.9. Well the frame is new anyway. All XO equipped with juicy 7's and a nice 100mm Fox Float RL. It'll be the inaugural ride.
huh? You might as well be speaking in a different language. But I want to learn!! XO? juicy 7's? 100mm Fox Float RL? Notice the beginner under my name....:)

component reference

He's referring to his components. XO is top of the line SRAM stuff, derialuers, crank, cassette. Juicy 7, AVID line, of disc brakes, almost top of the line, Fox is his fork also very good. So, he's put alot of very nice parts on his new frame.:D

By the way the beginner under your is just a reference tothe number of post you've submitted here.

He's referring to his components. XO is top of the line SRAM stuff, derialuers, crank, cassette. Juicy 7, AVID line, of disc brakes, almost top of the line, Fox is his fork also very good. So, he's put alot of very nice parts on his new frame.:D

By the way the beginner under your is just a reference tothe number of post you've submitted here.

thanks for the info and thanks for the clarification on status- :) I'm still a beginner though! lol

Let me just say in normal terms... XO, Juicy 7's, Fox fork. They are all pretty and expensive and make bike go fast :)

I guess there not back yet. Id like to hear how things went. I was not getting up at the hour neccessary to make it out there.

I knew the awesomeness i was going to miss. It really hurt to think that i would have to wake up around 430. Instead i woke up at 930. :D The next one yes i hope to make

Back
Top Bottom