Blue Mtn Bogner Death Loop 11/3 or 4

Depending on the speed, I can lead something like this. I know blue very well considering I live an hour+ away. I can't keep up with Ryan H speed, but I can usually hold my own on intermediate + rides.

I was chatting with people this weekend and it reminded me of this loop. I wish Sean was back in town to redo this loop. Maybe we can convince him to come back and do this one. I'd love to get back there. Depending on the training plan this weekend may work but not likely.

I was chatting with people this weekend and it reminded me of this loop. I wish Sean was back in town to redo this loop. Maybe we can convince him to come back and do this one. I'd love to get back there. Depending on the training plan this weekend may work but not likely.

I would love to do this loop soon. Cant do it this weekend however as I am going away for a wedding in Maryland!

Exactly what I've been looking for! I live in Rye, so this is my local ride now. Need to add the extension off of my favorite single track and then it's complete.

Exactly what I've been looking for! I live in Rye, so this is my local ride now. Need to add the extension off of my favorite single track and then it's complete.

Are you actually going to be this side of the pond for a while so we can do this?

I'm in Vienna the second week of October, so was thinking the weekend before perhaps (8-9) or after. Problem is that is my wife's birthday weekend, so after maybe better. Otherwise December after horseshoe.

I'm in Vienna the second week of October, so was thinking the weekend before perhaps (8-9) or after. Problem is that is my wife's birthday weekend, so after maybe better. Otherwise December after horseshoe.

Short track #2! Reg opens in about 2 minutes...

First!

well I don't know if me or Kirt is first. my name is on top of his, so i'm gonna claim first.

my son may have soccet that day, but i can always tell the wife i already committed to this st race.;)

Back
Top Bottom