Biggest loser

The Kalmyk

She's good. Def helped me out with my neck and shoulders.
Well what jim doesnt know is the same thing happened to me at Hoop Heaven circa 2002. The next day the center of chest was off about 1 1/2 inch from belly button. I was basically locked up. Went to her and the next day i felt great.

That said, this is a very deep muscle practice so it was more about unlocking the muscle around the disc. Great start to recovery for certain.

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Something is up with my digestive system - been a couple days now.
Sparing you the details, the solution may be a 1/2 jar of miralax in a 1/2 gallon of water.

Weight has been steady for 3 days - and i've had this feeling like a dehydration headache. Still pounding the water,
but it won't relent. I don't see anything in the list of detox symptoms to explain it, and i'm not too low on calories.
Maybe something in the fridge was on the edge? I'm 100% sure this is not a problem.

Hopefully a temporary situation!

Lots of good results!

Keep going! Get those spouses on-board to reduce the stuff that knocks you off the diet.
Think about it - if they buy cookies, and YOU eat the whole box, they are not buying if for their enjoyment.
Speaking of, my w1f3 asked that I pick her up some decent IPA. She isn't on-board with the NA stuff,
and playoff football is on-deck!

Make those good choices - see results, celebrate with new bike parts.
When I stopped keto in 2020, I had a splitting headache for a week straight, miserable and edgy the whole time. I thought it was a dehydration headache based on where my head hurt but it finally went away. I remember having to sit down on rides because the trail was spinning and it just took some time for my body to revert back.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I just got hip to riced cauliflower. It’s delicious and has very little carbs compared to rice.

0EEB8DB8-9DEB-473B-BAB6-4FCE0FFA753F.png

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Something is up with my digestive system - been a couple days now.
Sparing you the details, the solution may be a 1/2 jar of miralax in a 1/2 gallon of water.

Weight has been steady for 3 days - and i've had this feeling like a dehydration headache. Still pounding the water,
but it won't relent. I don't see anything in the list of detox symptoms to explain it, and i'm not too low on calories.
Maybe something in the fridge was on the edge? I'm 100% sure this is not a problem.

Hopefully a temporary situation!

Lots of good results!

Keep going! Get those spouses on-board to reduce the stuff that knocks you off the diet.
Think about it - if they buy cookies, and YOU eat the whole box, they are not buying if for their enjoyment.
Speaking of, my w1f3 asked that I pick her up some decent IPA. She isn't on-board with the NA stuff,
and playoff football is on-deck!

Make those good choices - see results, celebrate with new bike parts.
It’s all clogged up with protein bars

JDurk

Happened to me the first week of diet change as well. Body will adjust.
Same thing for me. Last week, Week 1, was really low carb. Just a protein, vegetable and a fat for each meal. 3 meals in the I.F. window. Let's just say I wasn't regular.

This week, Week 2, fruit was added to each meal. Back to normal for now. I understand fruit will be taken away in Week 3. Something about carb cycling.

xc62701

My weight loss is hitting it's first slowdown. Thankfully it's still going down, but the last two weigh ins have been -0.2 lbs each day. As long as the needle keeps pointing down I'm happy but I'm enjoying the weight loss so far. It's been challenging but it's paying off.

one piece crank

My daily goal is 1810 + exercise calories. I don't go hungry or avoid eating, but I rarely hit the full total. At 2lbs/week I should hit my goal early, or comfortably on-target. About to start the body-weight-program next week #neuromuscularwork - that should likely increase hunger.

Last edited:

xc62701

It may sound odd but I’ve been having 1100 calories the past few days and it’s not horrible. I’m eating a TON of vegetables and I walk away from each meal full. Yes - I know that’s not maintainable. Don’t worry it’s not a permanent thing as I’m going to up that a bit but I was curious to see what I could ingest at a minimum, and that’s a pretty comfortable minimum.

jklett

That workout is actually not that easy. If you’re coming out of a bad Covid case, you could/should probably stay with something easier
Yeah, that definitely was a lot harder than it looked like it should be but I felt pretty good afterwards(except for the cramps that night, that was new to me). I'm trying to ease back into things, I just don't know how to judge what workouts are doable right now.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, that definitely was a lot harder than it looked like it should be but I felt pretty good afterwards(except for the cramps that night, that was new to me). I'm trying to ease back into things, I just don't know how to judge what workouts are doable right now.
Lazy mountain, pettite -1. Check those. Go easy…

Top Bottom