Biggest loser

My son had been coming into the basement with me while I work out and hits the punching bag, shoots some pucks in the hockey net and rides his scooter around in circles. Yesterday I took a rest day and he was deeply disturbed that I wasn't working out he made a hilarious pouting face and in a stern voice said daddy!!! we work out everyday what are you doing!!! I burst Into laughter some times that kids kills me.

Rookie. Iā€™d have eaten that whole pie in 2 days and been on cherry pie by now.

You must be my oldest friend, Dr. Joe. See post #738above.

JABB AGUY PXL_20211113_213009400.MP-01-02.jpg

Last edited:
I was getting a little annoyed about halfway through and spun it up on the higher bumps. This one felt almost too easy, I feel like I'm ready to get back into it but I'll be good for the rest of the week and start back hard next week.
Screenshot_20220126-175630_TrainerRoad.jpg

PXL_20220127_001426960.MP-01.jpeg

WEAP PONS

This new scale is working great. Haven't seen 163 since college or 2009---at which time a friend told me that I looked like a crack ho ( jump right in here for context @w_b ). Plus I was going for dying Biafran. SMFH Oh wait, that's the label on the box. Drat

Set it up for Garmin Connect and issues a challenge for the fattest guy I follow on Strava. Easy steps. My old scale last night read 189.8#. The Garmin S2 read 88.3---winning. KILO GRAM, damn Whips out the HP12c old school. 194! POS. Obviously wrong. Add to task list "Return overpriced scale."

Last edited:
Sweet reminder Tom. Recco to go back to the Alprazolam. Back in ā€˜06 my personal crack ho absconded with my last monthā€™s rent and left me a bigmess. Then she dropped off TFOTE. As expected.

Donā€™t miss those days.

OK you lost me now too with this reference??
I'm with you. I don't know WTF he's talking about most of the time either.
The random posting from @thegock is part of the strategy implemented by @Patrick to win his own contest. He twisted Tom's arm (I believe he blackmailed him with some unsavory hello kitty deals from Tom's past) into making meaningless, food oriented comments that would frustrate and confuse the contestants into stuffing their mouth so he could grab the trophy with minimal effort...ah, always the evil genius!

Back
Top Bottom