Biggest loser

one piece crank

I weighed myself this morning and I am indeed back to square one with my weight. Life has been beating the shit out of us lately(not going to get into it here) so my focus hasn't really been on dieting. I am eating healthier and not drinking anywhere near as much(I have had maybe 4 or 5 beers since Christmas) so it's not been a total loss. I feel like I've turned the corner with the whole covid thing too where I can push a bit without killing myself so there's hope that I can turn it around and still at least come close to my goal even if I don't quite hit it. Once I get through this latest crisis I'll try to focus more on the whole diet and exercise but now's not the time for that, there's bigger things at stake for my family that require my full attention.
You'll get there.

I'm lucky in that my wife and I are 1-year-in on a healthy eating campaign. This helps me, can probably help you. Essentially no-salt, no-red-meat, no-highly-processed foods, and alcohol-free. So, we cook most if not all our meals and the extra provides following day's lunches). We'll still order a meal hear or there, but one day of salted foods and I'll retain a liter or two of water!

Fat Trout

I also noticed 90% of my shopping in the grocery store is around the perimeter. Produce, meat, dairy and the occasional middle trip for coffee or a healthy-ish snack (granola, lenny & larry's cookies etc). Progress!
I was blind to this until a friend pointed it out. It has changed how I think. I'm not above going to the middle but its a consideration now whereas before I was oblivious. There is a slight flaw to the "shop the perimeter" logic at my supermarket at least. All the freaking ice cream and french fries and breakfast waffles etc are on the outside wall lol.

Johnny Utah

Thanks.
The smart trainer is a lot more tolerable at least for me. I had a mag trainer a number of years ago. I used it one winter because I had to after committing to do a stage race over my head. I watched Dexter while on that trainer. I got rid of it as soon as the snow melted.

After blowing through magazines and Youtube videos. I'm thinking of digging out an old Miami Vice DVD box set I somehow ended up with years ago. Cheezy 80's TV show should help lol.
I have said box set, my wife and I binge watched every episode years ago. It was fantastic.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Wanna know how hard it is prepping nutrition for ITI while I'm fucking starving!!?? I had a cantaloupe for lunch, pickles for snack, and a can of 🌽 for dinner to hopefully hit the 10lb mark tomorrow.

PSX_20220125_200933.jpg

I can't take my candy stash out of it's hiding spot right now 🤣🤣🤣

Steve Vai

Peanut Butter Pretzels are the perfect Winter Ultra food. And several other things I can mention because I'll eat them all.

Steve Vai

Wednesday Weigh In.

I don't know why I picked Wednesday, I started on a Thursday 🤣

Screenshot_20220126-061840_Health Mate.jpg

Anywhoo. Hit the 10lb mark. 5lbs away from ITI weight.

I've been mostly looking at Fat Mass to make sure the Wolves get a good meal out of me.

Screenshot_20220126-062552_Health Mate.jpg

thegock

To pie, or not to pie? That is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?

2PIE ORNO PXL_20220126_125328874.MP-01.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
is that key lime?
they give me sour stomach, so i'll put this in the "helping" category. :D

iman29

Starting Weight: 200.2 lbs, Goal Weight: 175 lbs Current Weight: 191.4 lbs (-8.8 lbs)

Well first weigh in that wasn't great. Guessing this was from having too much sodium yesterday but not positive. Not much I can do but keep on going, may drop down to 2100 calories to see how that goes. Averaging 2.2 lbs/week for the month is fantastic and I'll take that at the 4 week mark,
From my experience thats great progress in 4 weeks and its a nice steady rate of losing the weight! Keep it going!

Top Bottom