Biggest loser

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The random posting from @thegock is part of the strategy implemented by @Patrick to win his own contest. He twisted Tom's arm (I believe he blackmailed him with some unsavory hello kitty deals from Tom's past) into making meaningless, food oriented comments that would frustrate and confuse the contestants into stuffing their mouth so he could grab the trophy with minimal effort...ah, always the evil genius!

It is an attempt to make my posts intelligible by comparison.

jklett

If I’ve actually gained a pound, would that make me the true ”biggest loser”? Pathetic. But, I’m no quitter, I’ll keep at it.
I think we're striving for the same title. As with you, I'm still trying too. Hopefully you're seeing positives other than on the scale like I am, makes it a little easier to swallow(pardon the pun).

serviceguy

If I’ve actually gained a pound, would that make me the true ”biggest loser”? Pathetic. But, I’m no quitter, I’ll keep at it.
I think we're striving for the same title. As with you, I'm still trying too. Hopefully you're seeing positives other than on the scale like I am, makes it a little easier to swallow(pardon the pun).
Don't worry, you lot. I'm the most pathetic of them all, since this competition has started I gained 4 lbs and I'm not even in it!

krink

Eddie Munster
Finally broke 190. Took 28 days. Almost halfway.

Starting weight 197
Current weight 189.2
Goal weight 180

Is it just me or do the vanilla sandwich cookies from Trader Joe’s taste really effin good these days?

1643381991788.png

Last edited:

Over the Bars

- 18 lbs today. My goal is -26 by March 15th. I may have to reevaluate my goal. That's a great problem to have!
Nice! After this mornings weight in I'm down 17.9 pounds. I upped my calorie intake this week and have had very little time to workout have had to take my son somewhere almost every night for wrestling or cubscouts. Keep it up!
Screenshot_20220128-121145_FatSecret.jpg
Screenshot_20220128-121108_Connect.jpg

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nice! After this mornings weight in I'm down 17.9 pounds. I upped my calorie intake this week and have had very little time to workout have had to take my son somewhere almost every night for wrestling or cubscouts. Keep it up!

Wow, more great results!

When I was not participating in my kid's activities, I started running. I was maybe 210? Around the building, inside or out. Up the block, etc. Went from a 12 minute mile while suffering, to getting in 5 miles during a 45 minute TKD class. Dropped into the low 180s. Gotta get creative!

Over the Bars

Wow, more great results!

When I was not participating in my kid's activities, I started running. I was maybe 210? Around the building, inside or out. Up the block, etc. Went from a 12 minute mile while suffering, to getting in 5 miles during a 45 minute TKD class. Dropped into the low 180s. Gotta get creative!
I've been walking a ton on my down time at work goal has been to hit 10k steps prior to getting home from work each day

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For sure. I actually saved a lot of clothing from when I was lighter so now I can start to fit into some of those things I’ve been saving! Thats a great reward right there.

I lost 40 pounds when I got into mountain biking, and I had to buy all new clothes. I threw away most of my old clothes, but I kept once box of stuff and put it in the attic. I labeled it "Jim's fat clothes" or something like that, and just the knowledge that it's up there and that I never want to open it again motivates me sometimes :p

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
For sure. I actually saved a lot of clothing from when I was lighter so now I can start to fit into some of those things I’ve been saving! Thats a great reward right there.
I just stuff myself into tight clothes, hoping one day they'll fit. I actually wore a belt with my snowboard pants the other day so I could keep the front buttons open.
😆😕😔

Robin

great stuff posted!!!

I'm still holding steady on the scale...but I'm running a bit faster pace and had an awesome WOD at CrossFit the other day - found my one-max rep for deadlift/set a new PR and was first female to finish the WOD with prescribed weights.

xc62701

My wife brought home chocolate chip cookies two days ago. I just looked at her like why would you do this to me? Do you hate me? Lol…the answer was probably yes but she gave them to my kids and now they are gone. What a relief 😅

Top Bottom