Biggest loser

Monday weigh in
Start 200.1
1/23 184.4
Was down to 183.2 3 days ago but came back up a bit
Been going strong on the diet and work outs, Deffintily seeing big transformation happening. Getting stronger and loosing fat all over. I Put my spring work clothes order in and ordered a smaller short and t shirt size. Also Had to bring my watch band in another notch.

Wow! Great results.
Do you have a goal weight, or just looking to settle-in somewhere that "feels good" ?

1/23
194 lb: -2 this week ; -11 since 12/29
I took it easier this week, and didn’t expect much. Surprisingly still trending down. Specific goals for this week : try to do better with the snacking, substitute water more often for other liquids, and keep the activity level up.

PXL_20220124_144728802-01.jpeg

^^^^^^^

Breakfast.

We decided to soft pedal this weekend and let @johnnythewad and @phatpat get within sight before dropping them like a bad high school boyfriend.

Scrolled through here and saw some folks with some really impressive progress again - well done. I did a Monday weigh in and despite caving into the burrito last night (family ordered mexican food) I did lose about 1 lb from last week. This could be debated due to accuracy of scale/floor being level but I will assume it's correct for now.

Today I stuck to the exercise plan and did my first non bike workout in forever. With limited space in my house to do this, I have to use the family room and be subjected to the comments from the teenagers about my Dad workout outfit and the wife calling down from the kitchen "are you ok?!" I told them at least I am not working out in cycling bibs and no shirt :p

I went back to some of my Bodyweight list of drills and picked a handful to make into 5 different things (core & arms mostly) x 3 sets. This included pushups which I have not done in forever and boy do I suck, but I can still spin the speed rope pretty well. I was glad to see that my separated shoulder injury from last January did not hurt or impact my workout. After 3 sets I did some dynamic stretching and hit the foam roller. All the indoor riding the last 2 weeks I have not been properly recovering or stretching so this was badly needed. 35 minutes of work I was a sweaty mess.

I plan to do something like this at least 1x a week to start, eventually 2x a week and also increase the intensity as I kept it moderate today so I don't overdo it on the first day. One of the few times I crashed on the bike was on days like these where the snow runoff creates ice on the roads, so I am not even looking to ride outdoors at the moment despite BIYF. If I am riding around thinking about how I don't want to crash I probably will so its not worth it for me.

Food wise I am focused on portion control and continuing to replace most of the chips and other snacks with fruit while increasing the water intake. Been feeling a little more hungry lately but I know from past experience there's an adjustment period. To me this just means drink more water.

Back
Top Bottom