Berms and Jumps and Flow

1645037131968.png

Holy full send at 0:17 and 1:55 (actually the whole vid is full send!) "It's alright I lived" 🤣 Great video and awesome positive attitude she has!

Reactions: don
Holy full send at 0:17 and 1:55 (actually the whole vid is full send!) "It's alright I lived" 🤣 Great video and awesome positive attitude she has!

She and a few of her friends stopped at one of our old DJ spots a bunch of years ago while they were on holiday and touring trail spots in PA. She had the best attitude and literally the best tables out of everyone that day. She was on a bmx bike then and has even gotten smoother/more stylish since moving to the big bikes. Side note: I have a vid clip she took of me someplace on one of the computers.

One of the better videos of trail riding in quite awhile.

Damn - that's a gem. Love the Props/Road Fools feel.

Darryl Nau, BF and The Maine-iac at Clint's - living legends.
Tons of past, current and future talent at Catty and Posh - Keith Gower and Pat Juliff and Stauffer!! Jonny Nemechek is just flat out awesome and I've been impressed with footage of Tae of DWA.

Random cool thing: the DRI song for the POSH footage. Jbone had written about DRI on IG a couple weeks ago and I posted that I bought my first DRI album (22 Songs) at a BMX race in Northampton in the 80's - he was pretty stoked on that lol

Hucker is an absolute lunatic. Ever is mellow low key but crazy good and is still very young.

Clint has to be one of the best riders on the planet earth. He just hops on a pit bike at the Hallahans like it is nothing - you can tell if it has 2 wheels he will have no problem on it.

The Hallahans are top people. They stopped by our spot a few years ago and I was really impressed. Crazy how much the boys are progressing (and Kaci too!)

All those spots are gnarly - but Hazelwood looks on another level. Pretty cool to know that with the progress of trail building over the last say 5-10 years that the sickest stuff is still built by hand in PA (by the Potozcny's and crew).

Moeller and S&M - crazy to think how long they've been in it. They have to be the only bike company that has stuck their roots for 35+ years (WTF!). Super stoked to see Chris riding Catty especially with the physical stuff he's been thru the last couple of years. BMX (and I would say modern mtn riding) woudn't be the same without Chris Moeller.

Lot's of good stuff but the nose manual to manual to nose manual at 8:50 and the 180 to backwards ice grind to bar out is just nuts
Agree - some of the tech and polish was insane.

Solid vid. I was impressed by that Spriet guy. Looks like he's a bigger sized dude and has really great style - which I feel comes more easily for tall/lanky guys. He is a damn good all around rider (although I'm a sucker for DY grabs so that may have helped lol)

Road to Recovery Jam was a blast on Sunday. More riding and chatting than pic/vid taking but here are a couple things:

one of the many trains on Sunday. The line worked well for multi people runs - I don't think I went thru by myself the whole day.

Ben Atchison - main builder for this line and all around great dude and rider.

Screen shot of Mike/defconfour One of the highlights was having a multi person train with people that ride his frames! A bunch of Terrible Ones were there that he made which was awesome to see. And to hear Crandall of FBM describe what it was like the first time he rode the frame Mike built for him was really fucking rad!

That 3rd set ramped up the heart rate the first time I hit it - took me almost all day to start getting used to the size but damn what a sweet feeling.

IMG_6166.jpeg

It looked impressive on the live feed, but the side-on view really shows how epic this gap was. Wow.

Holy hell. So awkward on the takeoff too with the double angle and no real lip. And dropping from that height on a hardtail, ouch.

Back
Top Bottom