Berms and Jumps and Flow

Semenuk riding Rampage on an enduro bike... Definitely says something about how burly the Trek is.

Semenuk riding Rampage on an enduro bike... Definitely says something about how burly the Trek is.
Everyone jelly he can tail whip and bar spin. I am far more impressed by the 190mm single crown not flexing in half than I am about the frame. Let’s be real here, he isn’t riding a frame that anyone can buy after market

Kurt Sorge is also riding enduro - Evil Insurgent. Pretty sure they put a 180mm dual crown on it but the rear travel for that bike is still spec'd at 150mm. Rampage is turning into slopestyle on crack.

Everyone jelly he can tail whip and bar spin. I am far more impressed by the 190mm single crown not flexing in half than I am about the frame. Let’s be real here, he isn’t riding a frame that anyone can buy after market
I bet some of these frames are built around crazy head angles, like 60°.

The mountain’s been busy, Carson Storch is out, Cam Zink had a big crash but should be riding tomorrow and the Norseman crashed badly as well…not sure if watching these nutjobs will do any good for my mental block on drops!

🙁 Brage is out. I was really rooting for him. He had a sick line too.

Last edited:
Well, I believe it’s still a session with a single crown, still something to marvel at.
Yep - you're right. Pinkbike posted a bike check video including it last night.

Reed Boggs is also running an "enduro" frame - Yeti SB165 - with a dual crown fork.

Sucks about Brage. Just watched the video on IG. Damn... that looked like a hard hit.

Drops really are such a mental thing. Most are so much easier than you think they're going to be. Granted, these guys are hitting above-level stuff that I can't even fathom.

Drops really are such a mental thing.
Now that you mention it my wife keeps calling me 'mental', maybe it's got something to do with it :shrug:

BTW, I'll be following live as I took a couple of days off for taxes and house stuff (taxes done, house stuff not so much).

Yeah, have no idea how they pick an ender. His riding is so casual too.

Most of the stuff he was riding reminded me of Sean Burn's type of terrain. If Burns did it, it would look way gnarlier and loose. Absolutely no kick to Sean Burns because that's how it's supposed to look, it's just that Enarson dumbs it down with how good he is.

Has anyone watched “Go Fast Pull Up?” Documentary about Jimmy LeVan? Lots of BMX history. Also kind of crazy his major head injury happened about 2 blocks from my apartment and he was treated at Morristown.

Reactions: don
Has anyone watched “Go Fast Pull Up?” Documentary about Jimmy LeVan? Lots of BMX history. Also kind of crazy his major head injury happened about 2 blocks from my apartment and he was treated at Morristown.
Good watch, bought his signature huffy model when it came out , damn I feel old

Back
Top Bottom