Berms and Jumps and Flow

don

Anyone see the BMX race practice where an officiant walked across the course and got railed? What a moron…

I saw some clips on IG. It sounded like an official was walking across the track. Very stupid. I hope the rider was ok and can still compete.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hope the rider was ok and can still compete.
Said he hurt his hip but still plans to race. He was more worried about the official. Fuck that, if I make it to the Olympic a and some dumb guy walks across the course and ruins my chances I wouldn’t give a damn about him lol. Dude was supposedly the top choice for gold too.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Said he hurt his hip but still plans to race. He was more worried about the official. Fuck that, if I make it to the Olympic a and some dumb guy walks across the course and ruins my chances I wouldn’t give a damn about him lol. Dude was supposedly the top choice for gold too.
Conspiracy!

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Had no idea BMX street was in the Olympics this year - and certainly had no idea there were enough women at that high a level around the world. Wow, impressed.

don

His dumped 3 is dope! This dude always make me motivated to ride.

And a much more sad note:

Dude stop by our trails in the late 90's. Total style cat. I guess he had some demons as life went on. Ride in Peace.

don

Timmy Martin Shutterspeed section and some pretty powerful intro words.

He was one of the first that I saw with that newer trail riding style that is a standard today.

don

Clint and Ever at NorthEastSide

Thge Hallahan's! Shane's DY grab and GB's turndown :mint:

Brockham Jam - UK heads know how to do trails (and pizza ovens)

don

What song is that in the Reynolds part?

From the comments on YouTube:
Damn, the nostalgia is thick, taking me back with this soundtrack. Props (Jean-Jacques Perrey - E.V.A.), The Adventures of Pete & Pete (Polaris - Hey Sandy), a fun dirt jump edit, and of course the shield logo. What year is it?

I never knew the Props intro song was an actually song - thought it was quickly made up just for Props. And to go off subject it looks like he released it in 1970 which is crazy (and further evidence that the '70s was the zenith in music).

a.s.

Mr. Chainring

Stormin Normin! We were checking out that drop yesterday. After 3 days of riding, no one had the energy to try it. It's bigger than it looks. @Ryan.P is smooth as hell and made it look easy!

Some shots from the weekend at Burke...

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

ebarker9

That looks great. It feels like the place needed a trail like that. I've been enjoying the new section that was opened, even though I'm not great at jumping.

Top Bottom