Berms and Jumps and Flow

don

Nice crossover between BMX and MTB with Semenuk. Some good convo regarding the differences between jumping mtb's and bmx and the "best tool for the job".

Man - Enerson and Semenuk in the same room! I'll listen to this in the truck later!

Some really great riders have been on recently - I bet the Sean Burns one is interesting!

Trivia question: Who is the rider and what bike company is he riding on the cover photo for Unclicked?

FastFreddy

Man - Enerson and Semenuk in the same room! I'll listen to this in the truck later!

Some really great riders have been on recently - I bet the Sean Burns one is interesting!

Trivia question: Who is the rider and what bike company is he riding on the cover photo for Unclicked?

My Googlefoo turned up JMC Harry Leary BMX Action July 1979

Also found this cool site with all these old school issues scanned as PDF's:

BMXActionJuly1979.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

Semenuk destroys again.
When you drop 2-3+ 1-2 min parts a year, some times they all seem the same, but so many bangers in this. Not necessarily jaw dropping huge stuff but mixing some manual + trick tech + semenuk classic style...awesome. only a handful of filler tricks smashed between this:
That back flip with inches clearance to start
Alley oop foot plant: 8 foot out
Nose bonk to tail whip
Nose press scrub to manual @ 1:09
Fast plant 360 x-up @1:15
360 lookback to manual landing@1:25
long manual to flatdrop backflip
straight fire

@a.s.

Ian F

Brendog's first hit video is good, but the pit-bike race at the end... is effing EPIC!!! (don't not watch while drinking... or at least drinking as much as they were):

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone see the BMX race practice where an officiant walked across the course and got railed? What a moron…

• Wow
Reactions: don
Top Bottom