Berms and Jumps and Flow

don

I Joke with George all the time, that BMX has made him an old man.

Your shop foreman is George Desantos?! The amount of influence and style he brought to BMX in that era would be very hard to measure. That clip still is a pleasure to watch - that ice to fuf on a crazy tall rail - WTF! Only dude that could make sit down fakie roll backs look cool as hell.

Oh and narrow / short bars and heavy ass bikes made him an old man lol - I cannot imagine the stress lower backs took riding those rigs!

don

The Fast and Loose boys are at it again. "You're Not Alone".

Really enjoying the increased presence of Josh Dove. I feel like he's given the crew a new shot of energy, on top of their already-boundless stoke.

holy shit - for a bunch of hellions their tech riding is just as good as their fast and loose riding. Hard to believe how damn fast and high they go and the lines they put together. Each one is like a culmination of Garret Byrnes, Clint Reynolds, BF, Hucker Clark, Nyquist, Jimmy Levan, and Holder wrapped up in an FBM team package.

Wish they listed who the riders were but they seem like they don't care and they are just are about the team/crew/riding with their friends.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i didn't know where to put this - @Ryan.P

a little nose press might have helped? that is a long time to be in the air with no throttle to get the nose back up.

Ian F

Dead sailor... amazing he got up after that, but the fall was over a long distance and time to dissipate energy.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's

a little nose press might have helped? that is a long time to be in the air with no throttle to get the nose back up.

New thread called when keeping it real goes horribly wrong lol . I feel like every attempt I've seen like this over the years with a bike and a ski jump akways ends up the same .

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

maybe someone with a bigger booty

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
holy shit - for a bunch of hellions their tech riding is just as good as their fast and loose riding. Hard to believe how damn fast and high they go and the lines they put together. Each one is like a culmination of Garret Byrnes, Clint Reynolds, BF, Hucker Clark, Nyquist, Jimmy Levan, and Holder wrapped up in an FBM team package.

Wish they listed who the riders were but they seem like they don't care and they are just are about the team/crew/riding with their friends.
Reminds me of the gx1000 crew for skating, no one really knows any of them in the broader skate world but they are savages

don

Reminds me of the gx1000 crew for skating, no one really knows any of them in the broader skate world but they are savages

yeah those guys are Savages indeed! The high speed San Fran downhill stuff was insane. Love the creative lines (all the slappy wall face jumps, nollie wall rides, that back board to 50/50 to name a few). Feels like Gonz and Natas with how they use city features.

Ian F

Very cool. It's possible there are multiple lines and features not rideable from one to the next, edited to make it look like one continuous line.

Top Bottom