beggars cant be choosers....

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
Howdy Y'all! happy new year an all that.... I am trying to hook myself up with a road ride, and looking for parts. I was so fortunate to be hooked up with a nice frame from the Benders (Thank you thank you) I am in search of some brakes/levers... bars... tires. gonna buy a wheelset I believe.
I am not a road rider by any means... just looking to build something to keep up with my buddy on the days I cant hit the trails.
I dont have any real $$$ so I wont be needing any titanium parts or stuff you are looking to get good $$$ for. looking for parts that are taking up space in your basement or where ever that need a little lovin and elbow grease to get workin.

possible trades.... I might have what you need....
all help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you from the bottom of my Heart.

Sean

I have some 42cm bars and a couple stems 90mm, maybe a headset depending on the frame. You can have it. I also have a butt-load of tires.

-Jim.

I have a Tektro Road brakeset somewhere. I'll look for it tonight. They aint high end but they work. They are all yours if I find em.

Thank you so much mr. Vreeland! I do have a stem and headset, but I am very appreciative.... I am interested in a set of tires you might have that would possibly have a few good rides left in them. The bars as well... If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know... I'm a heck of a cook. :)
and thank you very much there mr. Capers! Very much appreciated!
Again...any thing I can do.. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey, I haven't forgotten about you. Just haven't had a chance to look in the barn yet. I have been spinning like a tornado these last few days.

I'll try and look tonight. I'm almost certain I have this breakset.

Hey thanks! Im not in a hurry or anything, I am just grateful that you folks are looking to help me out. It seriously means more to me than you could probably imagine.

Hey, I haven't forgotten about you. Just haven't had a chance to look in the barn yet. I have been spinning like a tornado these last few days.

I'll try and look tonight. I'm almost certain I have this breakset.

Yea,and he has a shitload of curls he can donate

Thank you again for the goodies mr. Vreeland, they will be used well. Thats a hot VeeDub you got there too.

Do you still need more stuff? I got some cranks with BB maybe, and possibly some other stuff. Need to dig the garage.

Do you still need more stuff? I got some cranks with BB maybe, and possibly some other stuff. Need to dig the garage.

Yes! yes yes yes..... please, if you have stuff you are lookin to get rid of, pm me I will see if I can use it... thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hey dude, sorry for taking so long. I found that break set and it's got your name on it. PM me your address and I'll mail it out.

JohnnyOxford, Capedoc's ones look much better than mine old pos. I can still get you the levers, cranks/rings/BB.

Back
Top Bottom