any day?

I'd like to join anyone who's riding at Hartshorne on Thursday. I haven't been there since last fall. What time and where do you meet up?

I think Ruth was going to be our trail guide but she can't make it this week...i don't know my way around.

I'm flexible, but should we just plan something for a day next week when we can all meet up? It would be fun to meet a new group of riders. NJ Jess, can you go during the day next week or just this Thursday?

I can lead a ride at Hartshorne next Wed if you all are up for it. Just let me know.

We had a death in the family so needless to say, I am tied up this week.

Ruth

Ruth, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I won't be able to make next Wednesday, but hopefully we'll ride together at some point. -Katie

Next Wednesday is the 4th of July, I have a family picnic in the afternoon and don't want to have to rush our ride. Let's keep trying. Would anyone be be willing to travel up north for a Ringwood ride or again we can try for Harthorne Monday, Tuesday???

Last edited by a moderator:
hummm

I can squeeze in a Hartshorne ride from 11 to 130, but then I'll have to race up to Paramus. I only have my SS, but it's still doable at Hartshorne. I'm off to Utah on Friday until July 7th,..then racing Stewart on July 8th.

ooopppsss....

I realized that next Wed is the 4th at about 5 am this morning. Silly....

So we will pick another day.

Hey joanqs or any northerners, a small group of women racers are going out today at Ringwood 3:00 lot c. It should be casual for us, so fine to join us if you are up for a medium paced ride. We usually talk too much so there is always time to catch up or do re-doos.

Ellen

Back
Top Bottom