any day?

I'd like to join anyone who's riding at Hartshorne on Thursday. I haven't been there since last fall. What time and where do you meet up?

J

joanqs

I think Ruth was going to be our trail guide but she can't make it this week...i don't know my way around.

trailrider

I'm flexible, but should we just plan something for a day next week when we can all meet up? It would be fun to meet a new group of riders. NJ Jess, can you go during the day next week or just this Thursday?

rocknrollgirl

I can lead a ride at Hartshorne next Wed if you all are up for it. Just let me know.

We had a death in the family so needless to say, I am tied up this week.

Ruth

trailrider

Ruth, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I won't be able to make next Wednesday, but hopefully we'll ride together at some point. -Katie

J

joanqs

Next Wednesday is the 4th of July, I have a family picnic in the afternoon and don't want to have to rush our ride. Let's keep trying. Would anyone be be willing to travel up north for a Ringwood ride or again we can try for Harthorne Monday, Tuesday???

Last edited by a moderator:

NJ Jess

hummm

I can squeeze in a Hartshorne ride from 11 to 130, but then I'll have to race up to Paramus. I only have my SS, but it's still doable at Hartshorne. I'm off to Utah on Friday until July 7th,..then racing Stewart on July 8th.

rocknrollgirl

ooopppsss....

I realized that next Wed is the 4th at about 5 am this morning. Silly....

So we will pick another day.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hey joanqs or any northerners, a small group of women racers are going out today at Ringwood 3:00 lot c. It should be casual for us, so fine to join us if you are up for a medium paced ride. We usually talk too much so there is always time to catch up or do re-doos.

Ellen

Top Bottom