Another Cyclist Murdered

rick81721

Lothar

serviceguy

Riding a bike is "white privilege"?

View attachment 206522
You need to keep up, I learned recently from the news that double entry bookkeeping is racist because slave owners used it (the fact that it was invented in Italy during the renaissance by bankers is apparently irrelevant to whoever came out with this theory), so the fact that an African American accountant stabbed an Italian American doctor allegedly with racial motivation kind of makes sense… if you’re mentally deranged that is!

pibbles

Yeah, the thought of doing something like that is not one I can comprehend. To point a weapon and fire at a random stranger riding his bike? In any case, the fact of the matter is as juveniles they would not face any legal consequences in NJ even if I pressed charges. If they were adults I would have pursued all remedies criminal and civil.

Sadly, if you follow these things you will note that NJ is following the lead in NY. Many felonies are being committed, the DAs aren't requiring any cash bail, and cases are being dropped with no prison time (depending on the political aspect of the offense).

I'm fine and stronger than ever. The poor doctor in CA is dead. Let's see what if any punishment comes to the murderer there.
Old enough to drive, old enough to get dragged out of the car...

rick81721

Lothar
Not practical.

How so?

cyclist_carrying.jpg

Frank

Sasquatch
I wouldn’t carry any firearms on my bike rides as sweat would be detrimental to the finish of the weapon…..but the frame bag option would do just fine for the Dan Wesson or my nine. If I got one for the roadie I could carry an Uzi easily!!! That’s the ticket!

serviceguy

I wouldn’t carry any firearms on my bike rides as sweat would be detrimental to the finish of the weapon…..but the frame bag option would do just fine for the Dan Wesson or my nine. If I got one for the roadie I could carry an Uzi easily!!! That’s the ticket!
I disagree, the ticket would be a 9mm mounted to the frame so that the barrel is pointed to the left, with the trigger connected to a 3rd brake lever on the handlebars...

Top Bottom