Angry alternate world

ArmyOfNone

Just got in. Did three hours on the road. didnt feel so long. But it was interesting how i felt at different points in the ride.

my GIRLFRIEND! thinks im crazy for being gone so long.

ryderX

It was cold but a beautiful day. Hopefully you guys got out.
5+ hours of saddle time and nearly 6000' of climbing.

ArmyOfNone

LOL! Well I dont know how i would have faired out on this one, but im sure a nice plot 6 feet under would be in order.

Sounds like an awsome ride though. I hope to ride those climbs some day.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG

I knew it !! :rofl:

I happened to mention to Art that you were doing a 3+ hour ride with hills, fiddlers elbow and all. His response: " ha!!"

Originally Posted by ryderX
Here they are:
3+ hours. Come and enjoy Jenny Jump, Fiddlers Elbow, Brass Castle Road. Cat Swamp and the ol' tyme favorite, Free Union Road. Be there or be square..

No seriously, we had some time restrictions. So, we did a local north east NJ hills ride. Saw all the NY city roadies out for their hill repeats up the boat basin along the hudson. An 8:30 start was chilly, but once we got climbing, I was toasty. Was a beautiful day for sure. The view from Tweed over the hudson was spectacular! No idea about verticle, but actually enjoyed the 57 miles.

Hope to ride with you next time Kris.

pixy

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, good job folks. 5 hours, 57 miles. Great totals for today.

B.L.

You called it, Pixy! We were at least 25 miles away from the cars at the 3:30 mark...and we were pretty sure Ryder X couldn't bend space and time, but you never know...

Good ride and I hope to see you and Art real soon!

Sean--Fiddler's is WAY steeper than Weldon or Sparta Mountain. I ride through Jefferson quite frequently so I have a good feel for those roads, and have done Fiddler's several times, too. It changes for who you talk to but Fiddler's is 23-24% (Weldon just past the HS is 15-16%, to give you an idea).

Top Bottom