Angry alternate world

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Going down?

What was that other funny line...riding down Fiddlers...who rides down that??? :)
Hells yeah, descending Fiddlers is a hoot. A big part of the fun in those parts is bombing some of those killer hills.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
has anyone ridden weldon or sparta mountain and this hill, and could compare them to this? or mase mountain on rt 15? or glen rd? whatever though, i'm doing it. i'll be the last one down the hill, i'm sure, but i'm doing it.

ArmyOfNone

It wasn't slam, come on down, we're actually meeting at the Waterloo rd. trail head, instead of Cranberry Lk. Same place as a few weeks ago. Your more than welcome to show face.

see you guys in the morning! im really lookin forward to this ride

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Damn you Fred!!

I might have to show to guide the weak and dying back to the cars.The downhills are going to be FREEZING!! Free Union used to be on my plow route and after it got the new pave job the snow curl off the plow was just spectacular,many a mailbox died on that road.................

ryderX

We don't go down hills, we only go up! The ride will roll out at 10:03 A.M. so please be ready to roll.
See yawl in the morning...

ryderX

" I WILL GIVE UP THIS 29r WHEN THEY PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!"
Someone bring a small pry bar, I think hardguy70 and I ride the same size frame...:rofl:

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

I just got off the phone with the him. Hes out also. He convinced me that i would be leading myself to the grave. Plus i dont have rope long enough to tie to his bike to pull me up the hills.

I want to do this ride. mayb some other day. enjoy guys!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I just got off the phone with the him. Hes out also. He convinced me that i would be leading myself to the grave. Plus i dont have rope long enough to tie to his bike to pull me up the hills.
Considering the temperatures, you'd at least be well-preserved...

ryderX

It would get alot of coverage, though only for the fact that we'd gut your carcass and huddle inside of it to keep warm. Stuff like that always makes the papers. And yes it is frigin' freezin out there. I was hoping that my inbox would be overflowing with "bow outs" and "opps I forgot I've got a sheep shearing to go to " excuses, though it looks as though some stupid B@#@$!%$'s are still showing up.
God Speed !!!:drooling:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah I thought today was sheep shearing in black history, so go ride in the basement day. So I went and rode in the basement. So it goes.

Top Bottom