all-a-muchy

Just to make sure I didn't misunderstand this - you're saying you're ok with people building jumps/riding on private property without permission, but not in the parks?

I would assume that he means their own private property.

It would be one of the few things he does on his property that is legal north of the Mason Dixon,
Hi Brent,

Its brett,chriss you damn yankee! The south will rise again yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And back to the issue at hand...

Welp, I'm bummed the All A Muchy was cancelled. Real bummed. It would have been my first stab at a manly race and I actually trained for it. I only have a single speed and I was looking foward to the gruel. As bummed as I am I figure the promoters of the race have to be even more bummed. It has to be a tough job to cancel your own race. I respect the fact that there are many variables that all must gel while planning a race. Sometimes they just don't. Shit, it ain't like the trail is gone or my bike got stolen. I was never going to win the race anyway, so as far as I'm concerned I saved a few bucks and I'll still get to ride that day. Maybe even the same route. Hey I'll be at Deer Park at 11:00 am tomorrow with a few "new" mountain bikers if anyone wants to join. It'll be a modest pace but they'll be extra laps for those who wish to continue after the first loop. Happy Trails

crap!

DAMN!!
I just got back from vacation and I see that the ALL-A-MUCHY has been cancelled!....:( :( :( :( very sad news....

nice....I will think about it.....I don't know my way around Allamuchy so what happens if I fall behind? (mechanical or just run out of gas) I dont want to slow down the group.

What about an ICE-A-MUCHY??? A winter race, hope for a crunchy ride???? Perhaps not a 30 mile race but a 10 or 15 miler??? :getsome: :getsome:

And you ..

That explains why Bobby thinks he's Allah.......................holy hell i kill myself sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you fancy your self a sherpa, so I guess that make you a Budda...

Dont kid yourself you not half as funny as Bradley....

Since you fancy your self a sherpa, so I guess that make you a Budda...

Dont kid yourself you not half as funny as Bradley....

I just went over to "the other place" to find a ride, and WOW! I just disagree w/ some policies and motivations, that dude just HATES you!! I am not Brad nor am i IMBA man sorry to say.......................

I just went over to "the other place" to find a ride, and WOW! I just disagree w/ some policies and motivations, that dude just HATES you!! I am not Brad nor am i IMBA man sorry to say.......................

Funny I see the posts the other way...more thanks and acknowledgment that hate. I guess it just how you view things, all a matter of perspective.

Last edited:
Funny I see the post the other way...more thanks and acknowledgment that hate. I guess it just how you view things, all a matter of perspective.

You think YankeesRulw is thanking and acknowledging you? Come on Allah, you can't be serious.

nice....I will think about it.....I don't know my way around Allamuchy so what happens if I fall behind? (mechanical or just run out of gas) I dont want to slow down the group.

From All-a-Muncy # 1 Pre-Race Meeting 05

"If you fall behind, stay on the trail...... Do not go off the trail....

There are things in the woods here, that can, and will eat you..."

Greatest preride speech ever. I'll remember it forever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom