all-a-muchy

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
All how you look at things...

You think YankeesRulw is thanking and acknowledging you? Come on Allah, you can't be serious.

Norm, you have to see the forest for the trees...it all the other people comments and not the fools that count!!! As I said its a matter of perspective. If you want to see the negative thats all you will see, if you take out emotion and look a the whole you will see the positve. All of this is no diff than when that IMBAcile started last year and the end result. If I took this and other things seriously, I would end up hanging myself.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Norm, you have to see the forest for the trees...it all the other people comments and not the fools that count!!! As I said its a matter of perspective. If you want to see the negative thats all you will see, if you take out emotion and look a the whole you will see the positve. All of this is no diff than when that IMBAcile started last year and the end result. If I took this and other things seriously, I would end up hanging myself.

Actually, Brett's comment was referring to one guy. You quoted him so I assumed you were talking about that one guy, not the others. I agree that overall the response has been great. Just thought you were going a little loony there. Carry on.

ryderX

wow what a mess "in the other place" :( I wish I had enough time to read it all
Here let me sum it for you:
"you suck" !
"No, you suck",
"you can't talk to him like that, you sucker"
"sucker, there's one born every minute"
ad infinitum

Just to make sure I didn't misunderstand this - you're saying you're ok with people building jumps/riding on private property without permission, but not in the parks?

Build on private property without permission then get hurt = get the lawyer and file a lawsuit. Sounds like somebody is looking for the free ride. Get it free ride... ha ha. :drooling: Stay off my efffin property. You won't have to worry bout gettin hurt. Dead doesn't hurt... much. :getsome:

Last edited:
kix..

Here let me sum it for you:
"you suck" !
"No, you suck",
"you can't talk to him like that, you sucker"
"sucker, there's one born every minute"
ad infinitum

My suck can kick your sucks azz.

"MTBR"..... SAY IT....SAY IT.... AHHHH... AHHH. It's like Wierd mtbnj and the twilight zone...

MTBR.... there I said it..

MTBR MTBR MTBR MTBR MTBR MTBRMTBRMTBRMTBRMTBRMTBRMTBR..... I gotta get my post count up.... MTBR... and my suck can still kick your sucks azz.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's

"MTBR"..... SAY IT....SAY IT.... AHHHH... AHHH. It's like Wierd mtbnj and the twilight zone...

MTBR MTBR MTBR MTBR MTBR MTBRMTBRMTBRMTBRMTBRMTBRMTBR..... I gotta get my post count up.... MTBR... and my suck can still kick your sucks azz.

uh, what?

anrothar

entirely thrilled

MTBR?? Multiple Tards Being Retarted? (not in a mentally or physically retarted way, but in an, uh, retarted way...)

Top Bottom