All A Muchy redux

ryderX

Okay kids this is my post, my idea, my rules. Lets keep this real simple. No need to over analyze, plan or get all "mtbnj.com" weird over it.
Here are the rules and guidelines:
1. If you say your going to do it, don't puss out at the last minute with some lame excuse. Everyone who starts with the group stays with the group, if you have the need to play Alpha Male stay home.
2. We start the ride together and we end together. Que sheets will be issued.
3. A rain date will determined 1 week before the ride if need be.
4. Be prepared to ride for 6-8 hours in Allamuchy, no "I've got to be home to walk Benji b.s. 15 miles into the ride.
5. NO WHINING ALLOWED
6. Food and beverage will consist of P&J sandwiches, trail mix, pop tarts, water, and Cliff products. All of which I will happily supply. You've got a delicate sissy lactose intolerant tum-tum, bring your own supplies.
7. When the roll time is decided upon, it becomes etched in stone. No "hey wait a minute while I rebuild my my drive train in the parking lot. stall tactic. If your late ride hard and catch up.
8. Everybody has to have a good attitude and suck up the hurt.
It won't be a hammer fest, though you can't expect everyone to wait at every intersection if your sucking hind tit, if you've got the wind to talk about your victory in the pinewood derby from 18 years ago, your not riding hard enough, and your slowing us down. We can have insightful and thought provoking discussions back at the bar.

"Cowboy up Boys and Girls we're going riding."

A simple yes or no will suffice, I'll lead 1 or I'll lead 20 riders or more, don't matter to me.
Start another post if you feel the need to discuss anything about this ride. Beyond the "yes I'm in or no I can't because I've got a sheep shearing to go to and Muffy is having her tubes tied that day" I don't want my post hijacked by chronic horse sodomizers.
Thank You and have a pleasant tomorrow.

ryderX

We're on !
Roll out time will be 0833 HRS from the Tranquiltiy trailhead. Please be ready for 5-6 hours of a fairly intense steady paced Allamuchy ride. Sorry though there are no que sheets for this ride. Please re-read the ride guidelines.
See you there Cupcake.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
if someone were to hijack this thread, i bet a good way to do it would be to suggest that we make it the all-a-muchy redux 54k, and somehow include candy ass and rolly poly.....

N

namdlog

muchy's on

I'm in!

Anyone want to share a ride? coming from Hungtington, LI NY

Foe-azz-winged

You gonna do the All-a-mooch race replica or a faux-azz-winged route? Better start your coo-coo down by the pub. Leee-Manz start... Peeneebunna sangwich, the works. :p

Wazu

I'm out. I ride by my rules anyway. I may show up and tag along for as long as I like though then go get laid and then take the kids to Space Farms. My ride will be a whimpy 3 hours though and I may be whining for the last half an hour. Some rides just don't sound like fun. This is one of them. Have fun "MEN".:)

ryderX

Doesen't sound fun ? You've got to be kidding. Hell just the idea that I'll be riding my SS for 35 miles in Alllamuchy has comedic value. Come on out and if you don't have fun or get laid, I'll refund your $25.00 trail user fee. Deal or No Deal ?
:D

Mike679

I'll be riding Allamuchy on Saturday, but will likely be rolling out a bit earlier than you guys and finishing after about three hours. Would love to participate in the 50K loop, but fitness and time constraints are a bit prohibitive. May cross paths with you guys, though.

Mike

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm going to have to insist that we outfit your bike with a rack and put an air conditioning unit on it, with power generated by your pedalling. this way, A: i can keep up with you, and B: i can stay cool. well, less hot. i guess in order to stay cool i would technically have to first become cool.... :hmmm:

BiknBen

We're on !
Roll out time will be 0833 HRS from the Tranquiltiy trailhead. Please be ready for 5-6 hours of a fairly intense steady paced Allamuchy ride. Sorry though there are no que sheets for this ride. Please re-read the ride guidelines.
See you there Cupcake.

I understand the rules but need a little more info. Where is the Tranquiltiy trailhead? I haven't been there since the 24HOA in '97. I've got no local knowledge. I'd be coming from Rt 80. Give me a street address or something.

Will there be a place to refill hydration packs? Did I need to bring a donkey to carry 6 hours worth of stuff?

J

JDG1317

go to the trail directory (top of page) and find allamuchy, one of the tags on the map of allamuchy is tranquility farms. i believe this is the place.

I was wondering about the supply situation also.....

ryderX

Rule #6 covers this issue:
6. Food and beverage will consist of P&J sandwiches, trail mix, pop tarts, water, and Cliff products. All of which I will happily supply. You've got a delicate sissy lactose intolerant tum-tum, bring your own supplies.
The resupply area will be at the approximate 1/2 way point about 15 miles or so into the day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom