All A Muchy redux

J

Jeff

I like mountain biking.
I like distance biking.
I like P&J sandwiches, trail mix, pop tarts, water, and Cliff products.
I like beer and lobster.

HEY, LOOKS LIKE IM IN!

Nimrod

With the 50k being cancelled (I actually was training for it) I'd like to be apart of this = yes

Last edited:

xc62701

Why this weekend? Gheez...my buddy is getting married that weekend. Any other date and I'm in.

Faux-A-Moochy

Okay kids this is my post, my idea, my rules. Lets keep this real simple. No need to over analyze, plan or get all "mtbnj.com" weird over it.
Here are the rules and guidelines:
1. If you say your going to do it, don't puss out at the last minute with some lame excuse. Everyone who starts with the group stays with the group, if you have the need to play Alpha Male stay home.
8. Everybody has to have a good attitude and suck up the hurt.
It won't be a hammer fest, though you can't expect everyone to wait at every intersection if your sucking hind tit, if you've got the wind to talk about your victory in the pinewood derby from 18 years ago, your not riding hard enough, and your slowing us down. We can have insightful and thought provoking discussions back at the bar.

"Cowboy up Boys and Girls we're going riding."

A simple yes or no will suffice, I'll lead 1 or I'll lead 20 riders or more, don't matter to me.
Start another post if you feel the need to discuss anything about this ride. Beyond the "yes I'm in or no I can't because I've got a sheep shearing to go to and Muffy is having her tubes tied that day" I don't want my post hijacked by chronic horse sodomizers.
Thank You and have a pleasant tomorrow.

I love these points.... LOL....

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Was a field run mentioned anywhere between #1 -#8 ?
In or Out ?
It's a yes or no answer.

I'm out, due to a conflict in the afternoon (Take a Kid Mtbing Day in Jungle Habitat) but because I think your rules phukkin rock, I just had to reply to let you know that. :D

Have a good'un boys and girls. great idea web.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hey Bashful ...... Snow White reporting back here. I told grumpy about this ride and I got an eyebrow raise, which I think means Yes! That makes bashful, grumpy, happy, sleepy, breathless, gearless and brit in an enchanted forrest. Need I say more.

Unfortunatley, I will still need to find someone to fill in for me at "Take a Kid mountain biking day", hmmm, like maybe my brother. ;) ..... hint, hint, you lurkin out there ??.

So..... I can't give a yes or no yet. Sorry, Consider us a strong maybe, and grumpy wants to know if you have enough comedic material if this should become an 8 hr ride? :D

SW

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
no go for me..

I would be down for the Fake-a-Muchy but I can't swing a sat after being gone for a week for Interbike.

Any Sunday will be cool now that I am without a significant other to get in the way.

peas

j

anrothar

entirely thrilled
perhaps a little of this will keep it on it's toes.

Large-Image-of-Sweatin-To-the-Oldies-Box-Set-B000062XEL-00.jpg

Not So Fast

Would love to try this

I would love to try this but I think its bit out of my range. I can probably hang in for about 4 hours at the back of the pack. And I fear getting dropped.

bozizle

hmmm

After the recent weather we have had over the past 3 weeks seems like the trails would be fine for this race even though it has been canned.

Top Bottom