A Wookies return.....

A little update for today. I went to see the doc today, which dreaded after my last visit. It turns out I met with a kinder, gentler doctor today, he really made me feel like he cared about me. Anyway, blood looks good and I got a script for a CT scan for comparison for my next visit in 2 months. I also popped in to see my Angel's, it was so good to see them and they were genuinely happy to see me doing well. It was a good Monday for sure.
I must say that I really enjoyed Easter this year, another holiday I was able to check off. On May 6th I will turn 60, something that I feared I would not see last September, I was so damn sick. So I will do a "Star Wars 60, Return of the Wookiee" ride on the following weekend to enjoy the fact that I made it this far. I'm not counting my chickens mind you, but I feel good and truly believe that I will be around to annoy you all for a little while longer!!! 😊🍉👍

Had a good ride today and it proves one thing...I’m feeling better and stronger. I actually felt like I could have done another few miles, but I decided to be smart about it. The warmer weather is not hurting matters either....my neuropathy is slowly fading, but it is fading and I’m happy about that. Everything feels good so I will just keep riding and making myself stronger. I’m also happy about the fact that I don’t pass out and take a nap as soon as I get home......I feel like I’m winning!!!!!!!
7B1F87D9-F567-4742-9672-0AC343F71242.png

I made it to 60!!!! Today is a rather special birthday for me as I was not so sure I would make it last September. It just goes to show you that being a stubborn SOB can pay dividends. Fight for your life every day!!! I’m still fighting, and happy to be able to!!!

I made it to 60!!!! Today is a rather special birthday for me as I was not so sure I would make it last September. It just goes to show you that being a stubborn SOB can pay dividends. Fight for your life every day!!! I’m still fighting, and happy to be able to!!!
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday indeed!

Back
Top Bottom