a comfy saddle

haahh this is the seat that comes on the bike im buying(giant trance x2), lol. it was a bit hard for a fella my size thats why i posted this up in the first place. hahahaah.

That's pretty funny. :)

How many times did you ride on it? They take a couple of times out before they become compliant -- it took mine about 3 rides.

Well, like someone else said -- everyone's assbones are different. :)

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I am compelled to speak the truth.... Brooks B17 is the most comfortable seat ever.... Been riding WTB saddles for years (which are great), but I have found TRUE comfort in my B17. Takes a dozen rides or so to truly break in...after which you'll have a friend for life....
Peace,
BB

Damn!
You taco'd your seat?

How'd you do that?
... buns of steel? :rolleyes:

i used to brake everything when i started biking. i've bent 2 seats, knocked the rails out of another, snapped two handlebars, three rear dérailleurs and 2 sets of pedals, killed three front wheels, ripped 13 holes in the sidewalls of a single tire, completely cracked and splintered a set of eggbeaters, and bashed in all three cogs of a triple chain ring setup. yea, i'm good like that.

yet you some how managed to crash and blow your tire and tube completely off the rim without even flatting:hmmm:

just picked one of these up

RocketV_Race_0.jpg

WTB Rocket V

Back
Top Bottom