a comfy saddle

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
haahh this is the seat that comes on the bike im buying(giant trance x2), lol. it was a bit hard for a fella my size thats why i posted this up in the first place. hahahaah.

That's pretty funny. :)

How many times did you ride on it? They take a couple of times out before they become compliant -- it took mine about 3 rides.

Well, like someone else said -- everyone's assbones are different. :)

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I am compelled to speak the truth.... Brooks B17 is the most comfortable seat ever.... Been riding WTB saddles for years (which are great), but I have found TRUE comfort in my B17. Takes a dozen rides or so to truly break in...after which you'll have a friend for life....
Peace,
BB

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Damn!
You taco'd your seat?

How'd you do that?
... buns of steel? :rolleyes:

i used to brake everything when i started biking. i've bent 2 seats, knocked the rails out of another, snapped two handlebars, three rear dérailleurs and 2 sets of pedals, killed three front wheels, ripped 13 holes in the sidewalls of a single tire, completely cracked and splintered a set of eggbeaters, and bashed in all three cogs of a triple chain ring setup. yea, i'm good like that.

walter

Fourth Party
yet you some how managed to crash and blow your tire and tube completely off the rim without even flatting:hmmm:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
just picked one of these up

RocketV_Race_0.jpg

WTB Rocket V

Top Bottom