6 Mile Run Conditions

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
giphy.gif

pygmypony

I have the puddle at the end of my driveway, that's always been my litmus for if sixmile is muddy or not. It should be okay for tomorrow afternoon if we don't get anymore rain.
i have a low spot in my backyard lawn that i use for the same purpose for our local edison woods...low tech, but surprisingly effective

jklett

Good this afternoon, very few damp spots but a shit ton of ruts(and post holes from the hikers, I think those were much more prevalent on blue). I only did the canal side though, I don't know what the 27 side is like. First time back here since fall so I had no idea what I was going to find.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
It's surprisingly good. Rode entire loop to 27 side, fisrt time since last August.
The new re-routes are great, along with the drainage pipes and burms.

Thanks to all for the hard work.

Glad to do it. I hit the 27 side pretty hard in the fall and most of it held up over the winter.

I had plans for more, but I haven't been able to secure the use of JORBAs ditch witch again.

snashters

Please let me know if there are areas that need special attention. A dropped pin and photos are ideal.
I did the full loop yesterday, the reroute on red was a well needed addition, thank you.
Overall the trails were dry. I think the muddiest section was on blue heading towards canal after the metal bridge and brickwork, just before climbing up the hill.
That tree that's down is on red heading towards 27 after the red/orange split and before the pipeline.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I did the full loop yesterday, the reroute on red was a well needed addition, thank you.
Overall the trails were dry. I think the muddiest section was on blue heading towards canal after the metal bridge and brickwork, just before climbing up the hill.
That tree that's down is on red heading towards 27 after the red/orange split and before the pipeline.

I'm thinking about an ambitious reroute in that section as well. It's forever wet there and it would be fine except people ride the hell out of it when it's wet.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions